#ModiSarkar 1 Yr Coming Up : Your Experience?

Do you feel the difference in your personal life after ModiSarkar took charge?

• Total voters
So i was reading some articles and magazines and i've now come to this conclusion: investments be damned. Hope the govt do something about land tax, farmers and the low rainfall as soon as possible. There are many things which have not been reported by the mainstream media. We already have a bunch of "metro developed cities" but when rural issues cannot be addressed let alone properly i wonder if its worth the sacrifices. I'm not talking only about the current govt., the previous govt. also didn't care about it. Its really sad. Something about the rainfall/water problem, i'm a regular reader of science projects and have also participated a few times in my school days. The one common project which always seem stand out regularly is: rainfall water management/rain water harvesting. Many top govt officials also visit the exhibitions by reputed schools and praised them. My question is, what have they really done about it? When will the science projects/prototype which they praise be turned into an actual working thing?
I feel that the more time we take, the more we will lose out and the harder the lives of the farmers and rural villagers will get. And when they do they will affect us.
Excuse me but i think that i'm going sentimental in this whole farmer issue.

Back