Mortal Kombat - Discussion Thread

Re: Mortal Kombat Discussion Thread [Come Over Here]

Who is UNDY??? :bleh:

btw...for me, the sound seems fine, as I use Gaming Headphones while playing the game...mostly on high volume :p

xXx said:
Who is UNDY??? :bleh:
YOU! It's your new funky name. :bleh:

xXx said:
btw...for me, the sound seems fine, as I use Gaming Headphones while playing the game...mostly on high volume :p
I can't imagine gaming with a headphone glued to my ears throughout the session. :dead:

The effects, however, are awesome. You can feel every bone crunch sounds when you hit an X-Ray move.

Is there a definite way to execute X-Ray Move even fatality are easier, liked the Sheeva Fatality

Just wait till your power meter builds up to the max & you can execute the X-Ray move using the L2+R2 button combo. But like I said, it needs to be timed for some characters. Check the Special move list in from the menu to know more about your character's X-ray move.

^L1 + R1 button...and yes...it needs to timed, as in the opp player can block it.

@ethan...you get surround sound on the headphone (not quite good, but doable), and it keeps my neighbour quite too :p

xXx said:
^L1 + R1 button...and yes...it needs to timed, as in the opp player can block it.

@ethan...you get surround sound on the headphone (not quite good, but doable), and it keeps my neighbour quite too :p
It's L2+R2, right?

xXx said:
^L1 + R1....top 2 button not the triggers....
Nope. Just checked, it's L2+R2, unless you have changed the controller config.

MvC3 is a cross over title. This is purely for MK fans. I have briefly played MvC3 and it was pretty good. But if I had to pick one, I'd go for MK. Vercetti could fill you in on how MvC3 fares, as he might have played it for a longer session than me.

@ethan...thats the default config...neways :p

@jojo...MK...anytime.... :D

Actually those button changes as to which side you are standing i just saw when i was Left side it was R1+L1 but on right side it came to R2+L2

@Ethan and xXx: Thanks for the info. I was thinking of getting one of the two. I will definitely go for MC . :) But it will take time, wasted too much $ on gaming this month. :ashamed:

One more MK FAN here :)..

played mortal kombat years ago.....

Now MK just a PS3 away..:p

Bumping thread.

Got this game off PSN some weeks back, it's fantastic. Story Mode was good, challenge tower and trophies are great. (9/10)

Back