Mosquito Troubles :(

Facing the same problem, door n windows are always closed, since I always reach home late.

I think table fan is final solution........any link for cheap n best one with best offer ?

^^ "The indoor mosquito trapper has good potential. We need Rs 50,000 to further test this device. So I am waiting to launch the version 2 of the Hawker, and then start work on the indoor device. This can be easily installed in all households." "The system uses the user's body heat to draw away the mosquitoes. I will not be able to reveal much about this product as I have applied for the patent," Mathews points out.

They already patented it.
http://www.kinetr.com/

^^ "The indoor mosquito trapper has good potential. We need Rs 50,000 to further test this device. So I am waiting to launch the version 2 of the Hawker, and then start work on the indoor device. This can be easily installed in all households." "The system uses the user's body heat to draw away the mosquitoes. I will not be able to reveal much about this product as I have applied for the patent," Mathews points out.

They already patented it.
http://www.kinetr.com/
Yeah i saw that. The indoor one is yet to come out. But good product.

Looks to me like his trap and Dubai trap work on same principle of carbon dioxide and water wapor to attract mosquitoes. Dubai trap does not have solar power to zap bugs though.

What will be the consequences if all different types of mosquitoes are killed and become extinct?
In some recent time travel movie, there was this scene where someone steps on a butterfly & kills it. Back in future the results are lot of different mutated animals. Will this happen if mosquito was gone? Will some other mutated bug start sucking blood?

What will be the consequences if all different types of mosquitoes are killed and become extinct?
In some recent time travel movie, there was this scene where someone steps on a butterfly & kills it. Back in future the results are lot of different mutated animals. Will this happen if mosquito was gone? Will some other mutated bug start sucking blood?
What if the mosquitoes give them some other disease?

Though no human would like to see mosquitoes around, they and their larvae are part of food chain in ecosystem. Fish or various water /land animals which depend on mosquito /larvae as food source will be in trouble.

Yup. House lizards eat mosquitoes. With no mosquitoes they would start praying on other small insects. I've seen lizards catch moths and butterflies. Probably butterflies & moths could start becoming endangered with them becoming the main menu item of lizards. If butterflies & moths become extinct, then its trouble I guess.

I was just wondering, how does the Dubai trap kill mosquitoes. It only traps them according to the design shown. How long do mosquitoes live?

the Goodnight liquid one works really well we could see the mosquitos falling, and it also doesn't have a bad smell either.

I can't stand breathing the smell of goodknight or any of those vapor liquids. I have two of these at home but rarely use them. Feel suffocated due to strong smell.

Back