Mosquito Troubles :(

I can't stand breathing the smell of goodknight or any of those vapor liquids. I have two of these at home but rarely use them. Feel suffocated due to strong smell.
Yes same here. Imagine of they are poisonous to the mosquitoe, is quite obvious it is poisonous to us but in a less lethal dose.

I use camphor(kapur) in a bowl of water. Works pretty good.
Take some kapur (20-50 gm) depending on your room size and put it in a bowl of water. I guess more surface area at top would be more effective. Just keep the bowl in your room and mosquitoes should be a thing of past now.
Might not work the first day.

I use camphor(kapur) in a bowl of water. Works pretty good.
Take some kapur (20-50 gm) depending on your room size and put it in a bowl of water. I guess more surface area at top would be more effective. Just keep the bowl in your room and mosquitoes should be a thing of past now.
Might not work the first day.
I had tried this before. But not with water. I threw some kapoor tableta all around the room.But mosquitoes still continued around. :(

I had tried this before. But not with water. I threw some kapoor tableta all around the room.But mosquitoes still continued around. :(

Try with water. Water will help it reach more effectively. I hardly get mosquitoes in my room now.
I have a small room so I use about 10 gms at a time but you should use more. 20-50 gms should be fine acc to your room.

Back