Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
I effed up applying gadgetshield screenguard.

479 Rs. down the toilet. :(

Where can I get one applied professionally in Mumbai?

I effed up applying gadgetshield screenguard.

479 Rs. down the toilet. :(

Where can I get one applied professionally in Mumbai?
Unless it's torn or damaged, you can rinse it, use dish soap solution (Pril or similar) to clean any dirt, rinse well again and re-apply without any problem.

Is the SBI 10% applicable on the 11999/- pricing for the 16GB version?
I tried adding it to the cart and using a SBI card, but it didnt reflect the final price of 10799/-
Though I know its cash back, curious to know if it really applies to Moto G too?

@ankushv, The problem is the offer is totally vague, thought read their T&C, its quiet not sure which product can be availed for this offer as its a general banner that is displayed on top of the website irrespective of the page on FlipKart you visit!

@ankushv, The problem is the offer is totally vague, thought read their T&C, its quiet not sure which product can be availed for this offer as its a general banner that is displayed on top of the website irrespective of the page on FlipKart you visit!
20140205-152815-logo.jpg

20140811-234405-motog-store-banner-41862-518.jpg

I have gone through the thread. Any suggestions for newly available cases? What is the a good alternative for headset (with mic)? Stock one is not good at all.

@sandeepk I have both moto g and e . I find the original grip shell cases of both the phones the best . Also I have the amzer hybrid case for both these phones they are of top quality .

@sandeepk Sorry dude I do not listen to music on my moto g or e . Have not even removed the stock headphones out of the packing . I listen to music mostly hard rock on my s3 or s4 with the stock headphones they came with . BTW s3 music quality and headphones much better than stock s4 .

Has anyone bought a charging cable from flipkart/amazon/ebay for their MotoG? I bought one from ebay about a month back but it's not working anymore. I need this cable to connect to the adapter in car. Do let me know.

Hopefully with MotoG they'll give a detachable cable adapter.

Has anyone bought a charging cable from flipkart/amazon/ebay for their MotoG? I bought one from ebay about a month back but it's not working anymore. I need this cable to connect to the adapter in car. Do let me know.

Hopefully with MotoG they'll give a detachable cable adapter.
What do you mean by charging cable?
USB male at one end and microUSB male at the other end right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back