Budget Above 40k Motorola edge 30 Ultra

What is groups opinion on this phone?
I am inclined towards it

Please list all the cons about Moto phones especially from someone using a Moto Edge 30 Pro

Like this guys immersive style camera review. He tries to find workarounds to the camera's quirks instead of just pointing at them and complaining.

4:3 gives the best stills quality. Likely the senor is 4:3. But Dhruv Butani's photos are also 4:3

In 2022, there are still AF problems at 60FPS 4k & 1080p video whereas no AF problems at 30FPS.

Sammy used to have this problem years ago and the thumb test would expose it

I post this guy's review here because this is a complete unsponsored camera/phone review, unlike India's Tech Tubers...

Actually, the last video about 200MP 16:9 sample test (with his son) is the first one. After uploading he received lots of angry comments about he wanted to defame this phone's camera capability / how he was doing it all wrong, So he made the second video about 200MP 4:3 sample test.

Anyhow, I think his testing is complete unbiased/first-time user/buyer's oriented....

Yes, the camera needs tuning, let's see how Xiaomi do this in their Upcoming 12T Pro phone.

BTW : - Who is Dhruv Butani? Can you post a link please

Last edited:
I post this guy's review here because this is a complete unsponsored camera/phone review, unlike India's Tech Tubers...

Actually, the last video about 200MP 16:9 sample test (with his son) is the first one. After uploading he received lots of angry comments about he wanted to defame this phone's camera capability / how he was doing it all wrong, So he made the second video about 200MP 4:3 sample test.
I like the way he shares his family with us. Photos of kids is what everyone wants but nobody attempts it in reviews.
Anyhow, I think his testing is complete unbiased/first-time user/buyer's oriented....

Yes, the camera needs tuning, let's see how Xiaomi do this in their Upcoming 12T Pro phone.
There should be no problems with stills. I'm just wondering why there was with his son. Wish he tried getting his son in those 4:3 shots.

Also, he only tested 200MP shots. What about the pixel binned 12MP ones? Didn't see any of those. That's what people are going to use most of the time and there should not be any wait time required.
BTW : - Who is Dhruv Butani? Can you post a link please
Post #29

Last edited:
I like the way he shares his family with us. Photos of kids is what everyone wants but nobody attempts it in reviews.

No...Tech Spurt also shares Pic / Video Footage of his Daughter in Edge 30 Ultra Review, Our own Gogi Tech always features his son in almost all his reviews.

There should be no problems with stills. I'm just wondering why there was with his son. Wish he tried getting his son in those 4:3 shots.

Because he use 16:9 format only which is the Crop of the 200MP sensor failed miserably, which must not but it did. So people told him to do the full sensor usage hence the 4:3 shootout.

Yup, he must include 12.5 Mp Shots too.

Back