PC Peripherals mouse and mouse mat

going OT,
pai mam?and you are?
naah,im still studying.
yeah,thought of the qck mass,but,Alpha ruled it out saying it wears out fast.i got hold oh a 8 months old mini,and the cloth's peeling off the edges,a bad thing since ive got sweaty palms.

^^

Go for the RantoPad H3 or the Roccat Taito ASAP bruv. The Taito is a great mat checked it out Super \m/.

@aplha17

dude how is rantopad wen compared to goliathus speed edition , goliathus i found it too smooth so based on that how wld u rate rantopad h3

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

oh srry to ask , jus now read that u have already answered the question previously,

@ tc : try to get hold of a 2nd hand Goliathus speed surface dey aint oversmmoth and well toned , i recently bought a fragged edition for same DA wic u have and cld not get proper control with a new fragged edition , but i tuk a normal goliathus speed edition 2 year old one and found the mouse mvmt was perfect on it,

p.s:- i use very low sensitivity and i dont like it when the mouse glides like hell

^^

RantoPad I have never used so no comments but DarkAngel and Hades and find that at a bargain price of 300/- INR you get 80% of the Razer mats performance which makes it like super super super VFM in my view. The Taito is a control edition mat but holds up very well with the Goliathus and the Sense is like molten lava which has still in its core got Magma and your mouse will skid on it like the drifts of Fast and Furious 3. :)

I personally use the Razer Goliathus standard mat (Large size) + Razer Salmosa (1800dpi) and it suits me, one of my friends bought the SteelSeries Qck saddest mousepad ever bought and even with the Razer Death Adder he has tracking issues, which was well SAD, another fiend plays with a SteelSeries Ikari + Roccat Sense (Large).

^^

"Drifts of fast and furious 3" rofl maga :p

Well thats true the steelseries qck editions are not well suited for a Death adder , thats exactly the reason i bought a fragged edition of goliathus speed when i already owned a qck heavy but maybe bcoz the mpad is new the surface is oversmooth and mouse just moves like its on wheels and not glides :p , but it tracks perfectly on a 2 year old Razer Goliathus standard mat alpha size speed edition werein the surface is a balance between oversmooth and roughness, now selling the fragged edition to my friend :D

Anyways thanks for ur opinion now looking out for a 2nd hand goliathus normal edition mpad :D

I am also in the same dilemma.I have an mx518 and looking to buy a mousepad within 800 bucks.Which one should I buy??

the speed or control edition??

I am a low sensitivity user(using the default 1800 dpi on my mx518).Is the fragged standard speed edition a good buy for me???

^^

Better go for the Roccat Sense you'll love the extra burst of responsiveness from your mouse. Not aware of pricing though oversized comes for like 1.8K if I'm not wrong.

i use taito with my DA .... and its awesome \m/

but if u want it at ~500 ..go with goliathus speed edition ... it has similar texture as taito ..

but the extra size helps a lot if are a ingame 1.0 sensitivity playr like me :D

Sent from my JellyBean using Tapatalk

well,as for me,i bought a goliathus control std,because,it was cheaper,and dealing with itwares is smoother compared to *ahem*,and have a friends sense.so im enjoying both.

Back