PC Peripherals Mousepad?

well, heres a pic:

The first one to comment on the clutter gets flamed :bleh:

Anyway, as you can see from the pic, if i can play on this, i can play anywhere :eek:hyeah:

Will need to clear some space around, that I can do, but with the size of the table and all, the QCK might actually be too big ;)

Will get a ruler and do some actual measurements before buying though, so if it fits will get it :)

For the space you have available, good options are

1. Steelseries qck mini (2mm thickness).
2. Everglide titan mini (4mm thickness).

^^the minimats will fit just fine as they are just a wee bit larger than the mx518 itself

btw, pay your reliance bill on time :p

and wtf is that girly keychain :D

_pappu_ said:
^^the minimats will fit just fine as they are just a wee bit larger than the mx518 itself

btw, pay your reliance bill on time :p

and wtf is that girly keychain :D

hmmmmm..

1. Will measure up to check if a larger mat can fit in, else the mini it is.

2. Nice analysis :p

Ok, how are the titan mini Vs the QCK mini come out?

I m guessing both are approx the same?

Where can I pick them up and which one is cheaper ? :D

techie_007 said:
Ok, how are the titan mini Vs the QCK mini come out?

I m guessing both are approx the same?

Where can I pick them up and which one is cheaper ? :D

qck you can get from cool_chap/vstreet... the titan i guess you'll have to look in the deals section. no idea about prices.

Forget about qck's and the titan mini's ...... go to nucleus mall and buy a surface 1030 from the stationary shop on 1st floor.

Buy 4 of these as as it costs Rs 25 per piece. you'll need to replace them every 4-6 months as per you usage. I'm sure you will be a happy guy with these mousepad.

Aquamatrix said:
Forget about qck's and the titan mini's ...... go to nucleus mall and buy a surface 1030 from the stationary shop on 1st floor.

Buy 4 of these as as it costs Rs 25 per piece. you'll need to replace them every 4-6 months as per you usage. I'm sure you will be a happy guy with these mousepad.

Yes i have those fake 1030 pads, got them at lamington for 20 bucks but can they really be compared with branded pads like qck etc???

Can someone who has used those fake and branded pads comment on this.

Hacker said:
Yes i have those fake 1030 pads, got them at lamington for 20 bucks but can they really be compared with branded pads like qck etc???

Can someone who has used those fake and branded pads comment on this.

^^1 ..any comparisons?

For a casual gamer like Techie (and considering his deskspace :bleh:) nothing would be better than these ultra cheap surface 1030.

And please please don't recommend QcK+, they are only meant for people who are hardcore gamers playing on a very low sensitivity. imo QcK is overkill for most people but it nice to have some extra space.

EDIT: also the surface is almost same as qck (its very small .. of course) but the only problem is that with rough usage the cloth starts to come out of the rubber base grip which doesn't happen with QcK easily.

Back