Emperor

Skilled
:clap: Just read an adv. in local news paper MTNL launches:

256 Unlimited for 999/- monthly.

512 Unlimited 1599/- monthsly

1mb 3999/-

2mb 9999/-

12.36% Tax Applicable with above plan

Monthly CPE (router/modem charges) reduced to Rs.50/- :)

wtf i paid reliance and they does this....wtf..lolz

edit::which newspaper..so far havent seen the ad in dna ht an also checking times online cant see anywhere

magnet said:
wtf i paid reliance and they does this....wtf..lolz

edit::which newspaper..so far havent seen the ad in dna ht an also checking times online cant see anywhere

Mumbai Samachar (Gujrathi News Paper), see attach image in my first post!

ya sorry its their on dna too...gr8 stuff.....i missed it now lets see how is this plan and if ppl get 2mbps stuff on it or not..if so ill cancel reliance after 3 months

Their website is still not updated. What about existing users? Will they move them to the 999 plan quickly if they apply for it?

4k for a 1 megs unlimited line? WTF? Airtel provides it at a much cheaper rate. :S

I'm happy with my 849 NU plan for now. If people out here get the 256k unlimited & touch 2Mbps speeds then let me know. :p

given that a LOT of MTNL users frequently get 2 to 8 mbit speeds on a 256k plan, it's worth it. the scheme prices on their own are retarded though.

Somehow wiht the way they have priced - i don't think these schemes will have the 2Mbps feature. It would be just 256 kbps as they are advertising.

I hope they give 8mbps in the limited plans too...should be a nice step forward then they can think of lowering their u/l prices more in sometime..

Edit: I called them up and told them I am on the old 256kbps Rs.2500 plan and they said it won't change automatically and to call on the 1st and get it changed.

Finally some Great news:yahoo::yahoo:,though still costly than delhi(just 599:mad:) but still better than nothing:p

And regarding the speeds I dnt think now U would get 2mbps on a 256kb line coz since they have adverstised it so it will be definately capped at 256kb rather than before when people used to get 2mbps on a 256kb line :p

karan2670 said:
... I called them up and told them I am on the old 256kbps Rs.2500 plan and they said it won't change automatically and to call on the 1st and get it changed.

Do you mean MTNL will allow migration from existing plan to any other Unlimited plan just BY CALLING THEM :O

Back