[MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai Only

Re: [MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai

I had requested plan change last Thursday and still not done. :mad:

Re: [MTNL] New UNLIMITED Plans starting Rs.555/- | Day:320Kbps, Night:1Mbps | Mumbai

damn my plan was changed yesterday but still im getting only old speeds :mad: where should i complain? 1504 or 198? Anyways will wait till tommorow :|

had requested plan change yesterday and it was done by evening.really fast

gave a written application today morning at 11 for 888 plan...got activated today afternoon at 3...Fast

knoughtyd said:
damn my plan was changed yesterday but still im getting only old speeds :mad: where should i complain? 1504 or 198? Anyways will wait till tommorow :|
Hi,

Call 1500, thats where i got mine done and it was changed in 2 hours

I'm getting high pings of 120 ms for last 3 days same for all ?

Even Im getting pings Of 112ms...dats too high

Applying for the plan change tomorrow. So just call 1500 and ask them to change YES?

vishalk said:
Hi,

Call 1500, thats where i got mine done and it was changed in 2 hours
Hi,

Plan changed in 2 hours but speedtest.net sux or is it MTNL? speedtest shows me pings of 165 and a download speed of 0.23mbps and upload of 0.2mbps... but when i put on my utorrent i get full 1mbps speeds on d/l about 125k and 65k upload

Applied for the 1333 UL plan this morning and got the confirmation call witihin 10 minutes itself. Now that was fast.

Let's see how quickly the plan gets activated. :)

Darn it! Still no update in Delhi :/

i m considering of changing from hathway to mtnl and thinking of the 395rs or 495rs or this 555 plan

now the thing is i am a big noob about these networking things - currently using a hathway connection and they have given me a motorola surfboard cable modem - thats what written on the modem

so now if i unsubscribe from hathway and give back their modem i would get 600rs deposit amount back

so the question is if i keep this modem with me and subscribe to mtnl will i have to pay any extra charges for installation and all, i do have a mtnl landline connection at home if thats required

or should i give back the modem to hathway get 600rs back and apply for mtnl and pay for the modem

also i was thinking of setting up wifi connection at home and dont have any idea about that too

all i know is something as asdl router wifi card on the motherboard and all

so can anyone please explain me in details

WOOHOOO! Plan shift done and now getting 270KBps download speed in IDM for MU downloads. MTNL fookin' rocks! :D

Anyone knows what can be done for High Pings ?

cool4shalabh said:
try a chhange in your adsl mode

go for adsl2+
where is that option ?

Edit : nevermind its already adsl2+ for me ;)

ADSL 2+ has been since ages

I think it's the default setting on the router page, since that's what all of us are synced at.

Back