MTNL speed upgraded???

I doubt its an official upgrade and i assume its more of a technical glitch.. I used to enjoy 2mbps for more than 2 yrs till one fine day their server crashed and in the process of setting it up the speed got reset to the actual 1mbps. its just a matter of time and till then make hay while the sun shines :)

RadioHeAd said:
I doubt its an official upgrade and i assume its more of a technical glitch.. I used to enjoy 2mbps for more than 2 yrs till one fine day their server crashed and in the process of setting it up the speed got reset to the actual 1mbps. its just a matter of time and till then make hay while the sun shines :)
+1... infect I noticed slow access few time

Suddenly the speed has gone to 2.4mbps now , downloading at 300kbps and sometimes at night peaking at 400kbps

yup, me too getting 2mbps on 599 plan. Earilier i got this much speed from Feb to June :eek:hyeah: but they decrease it to 512kbps in July. And on 14 Aug, i noticed change in speed but that was only for 1-2 hours.

But after 15 Aug, i'm continuously getting 2mbps download speed and taking full advantage of this speed.:bleh:

Some of my friends are also getting 2mbps since last week. So, i think MTNL have raised download speed for its users for a short time.

i m on 1 mbps plan of mtnl delhi but my speed is geting slow day by day the speed is 256 kbps plz suggest me what to do thnxx.

Back