MTNL speed upgraded???

Although a bit OT, but i got to know that even if the telephone line is dead, MTNL triband can work. That is what i was told by the MTNL guys. Not sure since i did not try.

I am guessing this may be correct as earlier at another location, i had a MTNL Like ISP and we had a dead telephone line but broadband used to work fine.

raksrules said:
Although a bit OT, but i got to know that even if the telephone line is dead, MTNL triband can work. That is what i was told by the MTNL guys. Not sure since i did not try.

I am guessing this may be correct as earlier at another location, i had a MTNL Like ISP and we had a dead telephone line but broadband used to work fine.
ya tat's correct my previous tele line was dead but the broadband was still running for like more than 4 months

raksrules said:

Thatz becoz the voice and data services work on different frequencies.

form yesterday onwards my speed & my frnds speed is only 60 kbps on 512 kbps plan & till yesterday ny speed is coming 2.o mbps what happen the seeders of the torrent is very high what is the reason behind it

@falcon

I guess you mean 60 kBps (capital B) which is guess is proper as per your plan of 512 kbps (small b) as with 512 kbps plan you can ideally get download speed of 512kbps/8 = 64 kBps which is what you are getting (approximately).

back to 512mbps but modem still shows 2mbps, i am tired of this happy and sad situations. From now on if i get 2mbps ill pretend its still 512 untill stated officially by fkn. MTNL

Back