MTNL Triband issues since yest

amitmk

Adept
My net connection is lasting only for abt 2-3 mins now. If i remove all wires and reconenct them again i have a proper connection for 2 mins. Post that the connection (2 squares logo on bottom right) just shows one square in blue. No webpages load.

When i ping at this stage there is no data loss. I can't understand whats wrong. Is it due to the rains? Anyone else facing the same issues?

i too faced a similar issue with my MTNL connection yesterday.

I believe it will self heal itself

No point taking with MTNL.

Just live with it.

Same problem faced by me too :mad:

it got better by today morning coz connection lasts for a longer period but now again acting weird..:S Hope that they solve it soon :no:

I've no such issues but have been facing problems to connect to the Internet. It says username or password invalid since afternoon, but luckily got connected after 3-4 hrs.

any update guys. are you still facing the issues?

I feel the problem is predominant when its raining. It is same for you as well.

got a call from mtnl today, they are having server issues since Sunday and going to be solved by today.

He also said that because of rains there are problems in the telephone lines. if you hear too much disturbance in the call, complaint to get the phone line fixed and not broadband.

Me & my friend have MTNL connection, his apartment is just next to mine, both have line from Same Exchange, still he facing frequent disconnection while I rarely (like just need to reload page.)

I had this problem, constant disconnection and reconnection at regular interval (in my case about every 45-50 sec), last night... but everything seems to be in order now. No drops, no issues.

In fact, it seems that MTNL has upgraded their upstream to 1mbps? at least that's what my modem is showing me since yesterday. Speedtest shows about 800kbps upload speed, upped from earlier 190kpbs that I used to get. Can anyone else confirm this?

Problem still persists for me :mad: MTNL guy called up twice in the morning to ask about what was the problem and then said "line main kuch problem hai sahyad,we are working on it"

Now the problem has got weird since afternoon:S

If I keep torrent download active then there is absolutely no disconnection for a long period of time but if I switch off downloading and instead do normal browsing that the problem of disconnection with 5mins starts again :S

knoughtyd said:
Problem still persists for me :mad: MTNL guy called up twice in the morning to ask about what was the problem and then said "line main kuch problem hai sahyad,we are working on it"

Now the problem has got weird since afternoon:S

If I keep torrent download active then there is absolutely no disconnection for a long period of time but if I switch off downloading and instead do normal browsing that the problem of disconnection with 5mins starts again :S

I had exactly the same prob.

MTNL guys came home, experimented with stuff, changed the connections in the box outside.. nothing worked. Today they replaced the modem and its working fine since the last 2 hrs.

I had the D-Link 502T modem and now they've replaced it with some MTNL brand modem which is working absolutely fine. Try and get them to do the same for u.

I don't have any disconnection problem, only my upload speed has dropped from 1024kbps to 599kbps since last few days , download speed is still same.

yup same here,mine 1 mbps connection changed to 576 kbps ,so i went to exchange and meet to SDO broadband and within 10 min my speed was fixed and today i got my wire change so now no more noise in landline

Back