MTNL Unlimited 3G Data Plan Now At Just Rs. 750

AFAIK Delhi MTNL subscribers do not have such an online recharge facility. Talk to the nearest Sanchaar Haat CC rep. He'll guide you.

The 200GB cap was no longer present at Mumbai MTNL site, so does that mean the unlimited plans are truly unlimited and no as such any cap ?

I went to MTNL SANCHARHAT today. As per them this 3g device is out off stock. They have no information when it would be available. Just wanted to know of someone has the device to trade here.

Can someone advice me from where I can get the 3g device for MTNL?

So guys, I don't think BSNL 3G network coverage exists at Manipal, sadly. No point going for this then.

:sigh: welcome 10GB monthly caps.

Got the MTNL 3g sim today. Tethering through my Samsung Galaxy S. The speeds are very good.. and has been consistent. Will try with 21 rs recharges for a few days and then will go for 6 months plan if the speeds remain consistent...

1350925572.png

Just a doubt in my mind. Would tethering for long time effect the performance of my Samsung Galaxy?

Have MTNL Delhi changed Roaming for their 3g plans? I saw in their website but it was written for postpaid customer. Can anyone confirm it? I m bringing MTNL 3g SIM from Delhi to use here in Patna in BSNL network so I m worried about it. What are the activation procedures?Does Sim cost 100rs? Any more recharges to be done after that(for HSDPA, lifetime etc etc...)?

Recently I used my sim in UP East and UP West while roaming. During all data usage I received messages of used data being deducted from FREE DATA limit. I was happy. Two days after returning, suddenly my internet stopped working. Free data was in negative and prepaid account balance was in negative 0.10 . I had to visit sancharhaat to get my internet restored, but my account balance is lost.

Now I assume that, in roaming, data is not free. Data is not charged immediately from prepaid account balance. The rate is 1p/10KB.

Switch said:
Guys Will MTNL 3G work in Noida. If yes then anybody here using it. How good bad are the speeds.

I've tested the MTNL 3G on MTNL Delhi network in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, though the signal levels were very low. So in Noida it should probably work without any hiccups.

Is anyone noticing a drastic fall in speeds lately? It has been going on for the past week or so. Downloads are attenuated as well. Speeds go up to 150kB/s but only in bursts and not consistently. This is Delhi I am talking about, dunno about Mumbai users.

I am planning to get this MTNL 3G Datacard to use as my main broadband connection on my desktop at home.......Is this good idea or not? .....I would liek to test this first by buying a mtnl sim and check if I am gettign 3g speedd inside my home and how good or bad is it?...What would be the best way to proceed in this case?...I don't want to spend too much while testing?...so mention some cheap data plan with 3g sim.............

I am based close to Andheri E, in Mumbai

Guys,

I have a question to you who are/already going to finish their 6 month 4500 plan. Are you going to buy it again for 6 months?

What has been your experience? Do you think there is something better has come up?

Apart from high ping issues, disconnections, and generally low speeds during the afternoons and evenings, it is still the most VFM unlimited deal.

When I get downloading, then its blazing fast, but surfing sucks at times.

This is from a Delhi user BTW. YMMV of course.

wecaz said:
Guys,

I have a question to you who are/already going to finish their 6 month 4500 plan. Are you going to buy it again for 6 months?

What has been your experience? Do you think there is something better has come up?

I am finished with it, I was using it as Backup for high speed need when my Airtel hits FUP, but Now with new airtel plan I am going to use MTNL Only for roaming needs, which does not need a 6 month subscription.

jalanbk said:
I am finished with it, I was using it as Backup for high speed need when my Airtel hits FUP, but Now with new airtel plan I am going to use MTNL Only for roaming needs, which does not need a 6 month subscription.

Is there any new Airtel plan, that you don't hit the FUP anymore?

I have used MTNL 3G in UP two times on roaming, both of the times after returning from roaming my balance reduced to negative. Data was in negative one of the occasion being in 4500 plan. had to go to Sancharhaat to get it working.

I guess it is working better for you :)

Back