Mukesh Ambani readies plans to roll out 4G data services, low cost tablets in 2012

Re: Mukesh Ambani readies plans to roll out 4G data services, low cost tablets in 201

^ That is true for RCOM I guess. Rcom was always in huge losses and the situation has really been the same for them even now.

Since Anil owns Rcom now, I guess it's him who has to face all the losses. :p As for Mukesh, he still might be able to bring out cheap services.

That being said, I highly doubt 4G services would be cheap. But then again, RIL has the power and money to do anything. :p

Re: Mukesh Ambani readies plans to roll out 4G data services, low cost tablets in 201

viralbug said:
^ That is true for RCOM I guess. Rcom was always in huge losses and the situation has really been the same for them even now.

Since Anil owns Rcom now, I guess it's him who has to face all the losses. :p As for Mukesh, he still might be able to bring out cheap services.

That being said, I highly doubt 4G services would be cheap. But then again, RIL has the power and money to do anything. :p
maybe i am a bit:eek:fftopic:

guess many among TE would have contributed to that ;)

cheap plan then later steal money from your account

Back