Mumbai has 62 CS clans.. :O

62 clans, 100 players for Fifa, 60 odd for nfsu, and only 2 players for DOW !!

Fifa I hear from my bro was badly organised...

JBI have you booked tickets to Singapore aldready ? I heard no good competion for you in the intial rounds..

In any case are the semi's on Sunday.

man the keyboards were bad !!!!!! and the game like FIFA 05 which i participated u need a sturdy keyboard......they were using INTEX keyboards (never heard of them) nyways just managed to get to the 2nd round lost 4-5 in penalties.....

sorry forgot to post somethin which really ticked me off at wcg......the stupid host.....this guy is crackin PJs which no one is laughing at and to past time he's makin ppl sing hindi remixes !!!!!!! and some ppl were excited.......when one guy made fun of the host he says and i quote "we have not come here to just game......we have come here to be entertained" the guys helpin around were really patient,they were angry but patient.......if it wud have been me i wud have socked him in the eye instantly.........

well yea, NFS was bad, first of all, only stock Audi allowed, no other car, and lame gfx, the game wud pause in between and then resume, and then the hardware, omg, the keyboard keys stuck when i was using it, lol...

yea, cs players we bad here in hyd atleast, i didnt take part in it coz i got no local clan, and am not good at 1.6, so i guess its safe to say, Storm, best of luck for WCG :D

Indian WCG sucks!

We cudnt use our Mice, Headphoes during the first match.

I got so pissed... I shouted @ the Organisers... We lost in the first round coz of that.. Lame shit...

I hope next year will be organised better...

They say it takes us to long to put our hardware.. we ****ing had the Mice and Headphones in the PC before they even came to us... Lame shit...

goldenfrag said:
Indian WCG sucks!

We cudnt use our Mice, Headphoes during the first match.

I got so pissed... I shouted @ the Organisers... We lost in the first round coz of that.. Lame shit...

I hope next year will be organised better...

They say it takes us to long to put our hardware.. we ****ing had the Mice and Headphones in the PC before they even came to us... Lame shit...

u acctually thought they wud allow you to use your own Mouse? :lol:

and ur too pro so losing out in the first round seems quite bad :p or is it that u were given ball mouse and the other tem was giving optical mouse?

goldenfrag stop crying like a fool.

i saw u playing ur 1st game. ur whole team was using their own equipment.
u lost to someone so stop giving lame excuses.

It was optical.. but pathetic... Intex ones.. Worse than what karan had :p..

they dont move only.. and since i use low sensi.. they skip like mad... i cant get to look behind in lesser than 1 second.. what i can actually do with my 518.. sad scene...

i saw ur team using mx518. & my eyes are not mistaken. crude arj & 1 other guy was using. if u dint use u are really really dumb.

Back