My Camera!!

The prices are gradually growing for this cam and the stocks depleting everywhere, so I myself just finished ordering the FZ35 from solardigicam on ebay. However I will need a nice pouch/carrying case for this as well. There are tonnes of camera cases on ebay and I am not sure what to get. Can someone link me to a decent carrying case for the FZ35.

Lord Nemesis said:
The prices are gradually growing for this cam and the stocks depleting everywhere, so I myself just finished ordering the FZ35 from solardigicam on ebay. However I will need a nice pouch/carrying case for this as well. There are tonnes of camera cases on ebay and I am not sure what to get. Can someone link me to a decent carrying case for the FZ35.

I just replied on your main thread buddy...

phoenix844884 said:
Could you post some pics of it, or tell me the model number?

This case is rugged but very compact. (I frequently go for trekking, so i picked this compact and rugged case). It can only accommodate your charger and data cable in side pockets, and memory card in front pocket. I dont know its model no. i lost its tag. Its MRP was 2K but, may be its old stock, i got it for 1K.

WickedTA said:
Congrats phoenix! There's so much to discover with the FZ35 that it'll take up your time for quite a while :)

Been doing some 720p video with mine and coming from an olde Canon Powershot G2 (320x160 video), this one's quality is mind blowing.

Also got a Canon SD780is for my Dad so will be comparing the video modes between the two cams.

Enjoy your purchase.

Oh, and get a good UV filter to keep the lens clean of dust. Go for a good multicoated one like Hoya HMC, etc (and not any uncoated el-cheapo versions).

Can you please tell me more about UV filters please? From where can I get it? Thanks. :)

rravikantt said:
This case is rugged but very compact. (I frequently go for trekking, so i picked this compact and rugged case). It can only accommodate your charger and data cable in side pockets, and memory card in front pocket. I dont know its model no. i lost its tag. Its MRP was 2K but, may be its old stock, i got it for 1K.

Thanks for the pictures of the case. Yes your case has larger side pockets. Its good looking too. ;) Congrats on your purchases!

Rahulrulez said:
great purchase.. congrats..

Thanks a lot mate! :)

Lord Nemesis said:

Replied to your PM. Get the case like mine, or the one like rravikantt.

WickedTA said:
Oh, and get a good UV filter to keep the lens clean of dust. Go for a good multicoated one like Hoya HMC, etc (and not any uncoated el-cheapo versions).

Where can i find a UV filter online or in chennai for FZ35. And can you specify the exact model no. for that.

phoenix, ravi apologies for a late response. I got mine from Amazon / BH Photo Video through someone coming from the US. It's a Hoya HMC UV Filter (46mm) costing about USD 20 + S&H. I have no idea what filters (god ones) are available locally though :-(

Be aware that uncoated (cheap) filters (UV or anything else like Polarizer, etc) can cause the typical lens flare issues.

Back