My earphones got stolen at customs

eggman

Adept
I bought Vsonic GR07 from lendmeurears.com , which is a official retailer of Vsonic.
But when I recieved the package, the headphone was not there but all the ear buds were there.
Even the pack seemed open from side.
To make things worse, I told them to mark the earphones are $30, to avoid customs.
What Can I do now to recover it?

f**k, I'm so pissed right now !!!!!!!

You are the same guy who posted in PMIT facebook group?

You cannot be completely sure whether the customs stole it or not. The packaging could've been tampered with even before it was shipped. The delivery guys could also have played a role.

It will be very hard to pin who exactly is at fault here.

I bought Vsonic GR07 from lendmeurears.com , which is a official retailer of Vsonic.
But when I recieved the package, the headphone was not there but all the ear buds were there.
Even the pack seemed open from side.
To make things worse, I told them to mark the earphones are $30, to avoid customs.
What Can I do now to recover it?

f**k, I'm so pissed right now !!!!!!!

Email to the website & Vsonic with order details, proof of packaging, tampering and the contents you received and that the headphone was not there.
I have read of cases where companies do send the headphone to the buyer in case they believe you.

Email to the website & Vsonic with order details, proof of packaging, tampering and the contents you received and that the headphone was not there.
I have read of cases where companies do send the headphone to the buyer in case they believe you.

Woo hoo! They have agreed to send a replacement set , without asking any questions.

Now my worry is , how can I be sure that it doesn't get stolen again.

Woo hoo! They have agreed to send a replacement set , without asking any questions.

Now my worry is , how can I be sure that it doesn't get stolen again.

Great.
You cant be sure. If you can go for an expensive shipping option like Fedex / DHL, then you will surely get them.
Otherwise, through general post or while at customs, it can be flicked. Hope for the best.

Back