PC Peripherals My Finalized Rig

There is some reason i didnt get that OCZ Gold VX.
Also i had promised him earlier that i will get his Hynix so couldnt back out on it.

Also can someone give the exact address or road directions for Prime ABGB
From GrantRoad Station.
I know where exactly Comp Selection is located is it close to it somewhere.
As i am going there this Saturday , Hope it doesnt rain much that day.

@Quad: The best 6200TC is the one that has 32MB 64bit framebuffer. Go for whichever that one is. Be careful about OCZ VX though... nearly one third of all UTT dies especially when using the 5V line.

I am not going for VX ne way.

Chaos i donno exactly which model of 6200 TC u are refering to.

There are some 3 models of 6200 TC
- one with 32MB onchip [donno more abt this]
- one with 64MB onchip [128MB - 32bit]
- one with 128MB onchip [256MB - 64bit]
[correct me guys if i am wrong]

@Anish - i am happy if it does 2.8 on my Rig and will keep it at 2.5Ghz for
normal use , Hynix will atleast support me till 2.5

Also I dont care abt 3Ghz but sometime will sure get a temptation of reaching
there to join the 3ghz club at TE. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
quad u know computer selection...on the same lane go ahead.......at one stage on same side of comp selection......u will c swastk cinema...right oppsite(opposite lane) to that there is a small road......where u will c disc player etc...go in that road...the first shop on right is prime..and next to it is real time...and then 1 acer outlet........

Thanks for the info Magnet.

followed it till swastik cinema.
on the opposite side of the road of swastik cinema or same side of the road is the
small lane.

Also how big is Prime , like comp selec or bigger than that.

sorry..my hinglish not that gr8.....lol....nyways..u r at swastik cinema...cross the road and reach next side....there r ppl sellin disc man and a small lane making enterance in a building(cant call a road xactly)...go in first shop on right.......

yup also they dont keep stuffs lik comp selection there......there r 3 ladies always busy on phones etc...and u will c writers,gfx card and some speakeror headphones on display.....i guess when said they bring it frm there godown...jus went there once 4 dvd writer(benq1640)..and the guy was suggestin me to go 4 plextor(cost 7k)

(bottomline:::jus reach swastik cinema cross the road(reach opp side) and u r hardly 30 steps away so u can ask nyone where is the shop)

okk here comes the funny thing...first time in my life i hav used paint to guide someone hope it helps....and ya there may b many lanes btw comp selection and swastik cinema but i cant recall..but your destination is swastik cinema
prime0bd.jpg

Had a talk with Funky and Deejay
Both adviced me to get a Antec SP400W it has 24Pin and Dual 12V Rails.

Wanted to know the cost of SP400 and SP450

Also called Prime and there was no Antec 3700BQE

Back