My first smartphone (Iphone 4s or SGII)

G33kgod

Adept
ok guys i am a e71 user for an year ... but just thought about buying a new phone. was thinking about going for galaxy R but its not available anymore i guess
<
!!! My brother is in US right now so was thinking for going for Iphone but then again i can buy a SGII here in india with warranty ..... i know iphones dont get hardware problem but still !!!! please pour in ur suggestions guys ..!!!!

which platform offers more free games and customization options ?? android or IOS ?

guys i am not confused between phones rather i want to know which OS has better features IOS5 or ICS ?

In my opinion iphone 4s is not worth money.I would strongly advice you to SGS II and about gaming and application

i really don't think any one would sit and play games for whole day decent games are available for android too.

If you are fascinated by the ios and all that get iphone 4 much cheaper than iphone 4s and the dual core of 4s is not good bcoz its small device and u can't do much with that.

Multi cores are needed mainly for rendering and all sort of utility apps like maya in computers.

well decision is urs

who has better browser support ?? i mean i have heard ios has some problems opening some sites specially video sites like dailymotion etc ???

what i like about iphone is its value !!! Its value doesnt depreciate as fast others phones.

iPhones are ridiculously priced in India, so if buying in India, I would definitely choose the S2. You do know that theoretically, the iphone bought in the US should be warrantied in India too, don't you? However, in practice I don't know if Apple India will honour the warranty or not.

Have not used an iPhone much, but I have the S2 and just love it. Android is great, the screen is great, and it does everything that I want it to do.

4s anyday. sgs2 gets boring in a couple of days. if u root it, u will enjoy it for a week or so.

4s is a great device, you will see to appreciate things on apple's end. regarding the browsing, safar's reader mode is great and also a lot of apps these days support readability which makes reading so much better. you will also enjoy ios only apps such as flipboard, tweetbot, instagram etc.

this is my opinion and i am not here to wage a war.

I had bought ip4 but lot many issues..activation/jailbreak/unlocked...couldn't do it...so bought S2 (with all accessories) for $150 one month old and I'm loving it
<

by the way currently I'm using HTC Inspire 4G

iPhones are ridiculously priced in India, so if buying in India, I would definitely choose the S2. You do know that theoretically, the iphone bought in the US should be warrantied in India too, don't you? However, in practice I don't know if Apple India will honour the warranty or not.

US iphone needs lot of tweaking to work in india..like activation/jailbreak/unlock..droid is best

who has better browser support ?? i mean i have heard ios has some problems opening some sites specially video sites like dailymotion etc ???

what i like about iphone is its value !!! Its value doesnt depreciate as fast others phones.
video quality not sure but iphone doesn't support flash thats a big drawback.

I am not sure what 4s brings to the table but I've had an iphone 4 and now own a SGS2 and I am glad to say between the two SGS2 wins hands down. Putting aside the performance which I am sure the 4s improves upon, I have been able to use my sgs2 as a mini-laptop. Since most of my work also happens over google apps, integration is also seamless. Lastly,, it being an android device means that if I wish to, I would be able to customize the sgs2 the way I customize my linux distros and its way cheaper than a 4s. Personally I'd say go for a SGS2
<

i'll be going for FU ip 4s so no problems with unlocking !!! i want the best over all experience
<

Instead get a Sprint unlocked phone. Will work out to be cheaper and has no hassles like the Gevey SIM or software unlock.

Once unlocked by Sprint, it is like a FU phone for any GSM user around the world.

Back