Car & Bike My Future Bike

Well....i was planning to get one bike next year but when i heard that Alienware has been launched in india, i decided to get that instead.

So probably after 3 years i'll be getting Suzuki GSX R 600 if by luck it launches in india (though i don't have much hope, cuz they have already launched 1300 cc hayabusa)...but if they do, i'll get it. My second choice is Yamaha R4 250 cc if it launches. I'm hoping it will. There are chances.

And if they don't, I will get a Honda CBR 1000 Fireblade, but the 2006 model. I didn't like the new model.

But for the time being, I have to do with my friend's Yamaha R15.

Here are the pics of the bikes;

Suzuki GSX R 600

http://www.racewaynews.net/immagini/articoli/2320/3a.jpg

Yamaha R4

http://www2.solomoto30.com/fotos/45/YamahaYZR250R4abajo.jpg

Honda CBR 1000 Fireblade, 2006 model

http://motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/2006_Bikes/fireblade.jpg

lol. create this thread next year then :p

do you have any experience riding superbikes? if no then you'll have lotta problems.

Best thing start preparing yourself for riding a superbike before buying one. Its not like normal bikes, you have to properly shift weight and plan adequate braking especially at corners. I was trying to ride my friends CBR 600 RR and crash I went on the very first corner and that too without any riding gear. So before investing a huge amount of money try riding a sbk if any of your friend has it. Get a feel and invest in proper riding gear.

After that decide what cc bike do you want to own. You have given 3 choice of totally different segment, its like asking should I take a Maruti 800, Civic or a Merc.

Roxtin said:
Best thing start preparing yourself for riding a superbike before buying one. Its not like normal bikes, you have to properly shift weight and plan adequate braking especially at corners. I was trying to ride my friends CBR 600 RR and crash I went on the very first corner and that too without any riding gear. So before investing a huge amount of money try riding a sbk if any of your friend has it. Get a feel and invest in proper riding gear.

After that decide what cc bike do you want to own. You have given 3 choice of totally different segment, its like asking should I take a Maruti 800, Civic or a Merc.

Did the bike survive the crash; given that you were on it ?

sssup guys??

hey there Roxtin...thnx for your concern. but i know that. actually i have already ridden superbikes. My friend gifted me one Honda CBR 600. It cost a lot for superbike servicing so i sold it. And i had some friends who were in superbike and supercar racing thing so i have got my hands on some of them.

In suzuki i have ridden Hayabusa, but it's too small for me. I mean, it's bulky but the height is less. Considering that i'm 6ft 2in tall, it looks small on me.

I have given these three choices cuz they suit on me and are in my budget.

I saw that max of you like Fireblade. Well, it's my first fav bike. But if suzuki launches 600....i won't go for fireblade. cuz it's a bit more to afford. If suzuki doesn't then i have no other choice.

Anyways, all you guys, thnx.

Here are some of my pics at the drag race held in hyderabad;

Me.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

Ninja.jpg

DSC_0389.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

you could go in for the Honda training, they do it in Delhi.

honda offers the "Honda Training Program" for riding super bikes, I think its a Honda CB400. They even give a certificate :eek:hyeah:

why not R1 2009? its already launched in India

looks drooling

but heard the handling is a bit down from 2008 model, but hardly noticeable. Or u can stick to 2008 model.

ricsonforever said:
sssup guys??
hey there Roxtin...thnx for your concern. but i know that. actually i have already ridden superbikes. My friend gifted me one Honda CBR 600. It cost a lot for superbike servicing so i sold it. And i had some friends who were in superbike and supercar racing thing so i have got my hands on some of them.
In suzuki i have ridden Hayabusa, but it's too small for me. I mean, it's bulky but the height is less. Considering that i'm 6ft 2in tall, it looks small on me.

And i get my Car n Bike serviced at West Coast Customs ..My good friend Bill maintains my Vista based Laptop its a Genuine Alienware laptop made by Virgins from planet Hoop Di do.

Nash said:
And i get my Car n Bike serviced at West Coast Customs ..My good friend Bill maintains my Vista based Laptop its a Genuine Alienware laptop made by Virgins from planet Hoop Di do.

Yeah...i know you don't want to believe it.

Neither I want to prove to anyone.

I'm just sharing what i know. so people who don't believe me....don't waste your time replying here. Maybe you are missing something more important than this.

About me;

You can say i'm one the craziest fans of superbikes.

I'm not gonna reveil who i am, where i am, what i do...nothing.

But hey....wait. you gave me one idea.

I'll upload my pic with my friend's hayabusa. So you can see the height difference. And yeah, with my cbr too. I think i have some old pics. ;)

thnx :)

dOm1naTOr said:
why not R1 2009? its already launched in India
looks drooling
but heard the handling is a bit down from 2008 model, but hardly noticeable. Or u can stick to 2008 model.
R1 is awesome!!!
I know that. But it's not in my budget. And yeah, it's maintenance is too high.
You know,
R1 beats even Fireblade!!!

Back