My Google nexus one !! yuupieiee

dineshnadar

Disciple
Sep 29, 2009
Yeah , there it is my nexus one !! and trust me people this is a Killa phone i have ever used in my life :eek:hyeah:

Damages : 39K , but paying this much for this is worth a buy !!!

And about the phone i am Speechless it's such a awsome phone guys ...And please please dn't even compare this phone with the iphone , cause i have already used iphone for 8months and to be frank iphone is just a toy to play with ...this is true smartphone guys !! UI and OS both are mindblowing , and about the speed OMG Zzzzz Itz superfast , I am 21years old and trust me guys i have never ever used such a phone in my life ...And battery for me 1.5days with heavy usage with 3hours WiFi Connection ...Loudspeaker is somewhat same like the iphone not too loud ...And me after getting this phone i have rarely sit in my pc cause it does all my work what my computer is to do ! To be frank browser speed is faster than my PC ... i am using dolphin browser so it also has the multi-touch , pinch & Zoom option ,..Overall 10/10 , infact me planing to buy 1 more for my girlfriend :)

dennis_nail

Adept
Jun 4, 2008
We want pictures of the phone... not the box :bleh:
And possibly a detailed review for mortals like us who would not dare spend that much amount on a phone, but would like to see how it is like.

Congrats on the fabulous purchase and enjoy!

NAV33N

Skilled
May 21, 2009
Congratulations Buddy..

BTW i would like to ask you a Que. is the UI & OS better than any other phone ever manufactured??

DanDroiD

Skilled
Apr 17, 2007
Congrats... I am totally drooling, one of my customers is a Google employee and showed me her phone before they were released to the public.

chesss said:
browser speed ? wtf is browser speed

why are you asking him for pictures ? just search on google to get the pictures

It seems somewhat obvious that one can search Google for pictures... but as a community, people are interested in seeing the real deal owned by other members.

Browser speed... you do know this is a technical forum? Right....!! :bleh: ;)

I would read it as the Android OS Browser (with the snapdragon processor) is faster than the pc browser he uses... pretty simple to understand :p

No need to rain on anyone's parade... we can all be nice to each other please :D

dineshnadar

Disciple
Sep 29, 2009
PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Congrats... I am totally drooling, one of my customers is a Google employee and showed me her phone before they were released to the public.
It seems somewhat obvious that one can search Google for pictures... but as a community, people are interested in seeing the real deal owned by other members.

Browser speed... you do know this is a technical forum? Right....!! :bleh: ;)

I would read it as the Android OS Browser (with the snapdragon processor) is faster than the pc browser he uses... pretty simple to understand :p

No need to rain on anyone's parade... we can all be nice to each other please :D

Yeah dats wad i meant by the browser speed ...thankx 4 dat and sorri 4 ma bad english !:)