My new C2D system........

western said:
hmm I can't really see anything like that there it all reboots too quickly the only thing i spotted out is C1E BIOS supported but I don't know if thats it

maybe this will tell u the bios

start cpuz, go to mainboard tab and see what version the bios is there

Ohhh man well where do I start first of all I researched a little and my Bios is 731 (apperently the name it after the release date) the newest bios which was 823 (yes released oon the 23 of August) was there only for a day and DFI pulled it of to work on it more so until they release it again I got the newest Bios there are.

Second thing is that when using CPU-Z 1.35 i do get the core speed of 1600.1 and multiplier 6 but after installing the newest version about 30 min ago the CPU-Z 1.36 shows me core speed of 1866.7 and multiplier 7 :huh: :huh:

so now I have no clue whats going on especially that Everest is telling me that my EIST is turned on so right now I like really really confused :S :S :S

here you go a pic of the CPU-Z plus Everest

Attachments

• Screen02.JPG
    Screen02.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Screen03.JPG
    Screen03.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 164
Beware , the latest version of cpu-z displayed 0.866 voltage ( I use P4 2.8B Northwood it uses 1.52V according to the Intel Monitor/Official specs) . looks like its mucked up :)

Back