My new HTPC remote ( psst it's a kb too! )

Hey Sei, that looks like some nice stuff you got. Congrats!

I guess i'll drop in to your place this weekend to have a dekko. PM me your contact details.

Sei said:
^ Make a paypal account, if you don't have one. Link it via your credit card or bank account. Clearly explained on the site itself. Now, go to the link I gave above and order! :)

I know that, despite having a Paypal account my CC never gets linked to the account. Dunno why :|
sarang said:
Hey Sei, that looks like some nice stuff you got. Congrats! I guess i'll drop in to your place this weekend to have a dekko. PM me your contact details.

We (count me and ultima) are going to Expendables this weekend... wot say we all go to expendables and then Sei can showoff the remote at some place where we can have some food and beverages...

^ Thanks a lot everyone! I'm not sure about the movie plan but I can definitely meet you guys (post movie) and you can test it to your heart's content! Someone will have to get a lappy though :p

How would compare this to the Lenovi Mini... I am confused between the two... and Logitech Dinovo is a bit too expensive

lenovominiwirelesskeybo.jpg

How long did it take for DX order to reach you and what was the final price shipped.... was there any duty

I have to move to a different place by this month end so need to plan in advance...

^^ DX orders can take anywhere between a week and 4 weeks to arrive. You can never know and it is better if you don't plan anything assuming it will arrive within a week or so.

@Sei: Nice showoff.

How is the mouse experience using this gizmo, is it completely smooth and negates the use of a regular mouse?

Also which courier delivers the stuff in India from DX, is it Indian registered post ?

dark.lord.rules said:
wooha ... that lil thing looks awesome !! congrats !

Thanks! :D

harishgayatri said:
Hey anything about the battery life and replaceability?

please let me know.

I am buying that after I clear the above questions.

You have to remember one thing. This is a chinese product after all. It recharges via USB and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts me quite a long time. Right now it's working fine so can't really say how long it will last.

Maybe when it busts, I'll open and see if they are using a standard Li-ion battery which can be bought someplace. Anyways, Li-ion batteries do last for quite some time right?
Shakensoul said:
How is the mouse experience using this gizmo, is it completely smooth and negates the use of a regular mouse?

Also which courier delivers the stuff in India from DX, is it Indian registered post ?
Mouse experience is comparable to that of a laptop. It's the same actually. You can't play FPS with it, if that's what you are asking. :p

Mine was labelled gift and yes, Indian registered post delivers it to us and Hong Kong post office sends it to India.

Sei said:
Mouse experience is comparable to that of a laptop. It's the same actually. You can't play FPS with it, if that's what you are asking. :p

Mine was labelled gift and yes, Indian registered post delivers it to us and Hong Kong post office sends it to India.

Thanks for the update. I don't intend to play any games with it :p, infact I am also looking for a wireless keyboard/mouse combo for my proposed HTPC and this looks like a much better option if the mouse functions decently and the keyboard does the basic job.

will this work on ps3 as well for typing and surfing purposes ? if yes then i wanna get one soon. please try on ps3 and update thanks

jesal said:
will this work on ps3 as well for typing and surfing purposes ? if yes then i wanna get one soon. please try on ps3 and update thanks
I think it works on PS3 as per some of the reviews I read on the net.

Back