My new HTPC remote ( psst it's a kb too! )

djmykey said:
When did you order it... mine is in transit too...
I had ordered it around 19-20 Aug, it was out of stock for a couple of weeks when I contacted DX customer service, finally it was shipped by DX on 3rd Sep, the tracking number showed it left HK on 6th Sep and I received it on 14th Sep at Delhi.

Shakensoul said:
I had ordered it around 19-20 Aug, it was out of stock for a couple of weeks when I contacted DX customer service, finally it was shipped by DX on 3rd Sep, the tracking number showed it left HK on 6th Sep and I received it on 14th Sep at Delhi.
I ordered it on 29 Aug and the same problem that it was outta stock. Now it did show shipped on 8 Sep, but still I havent recieved it. Prolly in a couple of days it may arrive :)

@Sei After doing a lot of evaluations and thinking, I got the Logitech DiNovo Mini for Rs.3299/- only instead of Rs.6,700/-

I won it in an auction on Dusshera. I know it is much expensive than the Rii Mini, but really worth the price for extra features like Windows Media Center controls and the ability to connect to PS3.

Here is the link.http://www.techenclave.com/show-off/ladies-and-gentlemen-presenting-the-neeeeeeeeeew-177240.html#post1631279

Thanks for putting your reviews of Rii Mini here.

Warm Regards,

Hariharan.

Back