My PC will finally reach the next level

Status
Not open for further replies.
another useless thread...
<

EDIT:

another EPIC thread

"My PC will finally reach the next level

[font=arial, sans-serif]Started by [/font]rite[font=arial, sans-serif], Today, [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]01:30 PM[/font] "

Caution : Day dreaming by "rite" is hilarious for readers!

mods please delete this thread...

Else change the topic to " My New ferrari" as I have recently bought one and am too lazy to take a pic:)

#rite... NOM. Just having some fun

Why the mods do not ban such users? This guy have been doing like this from a long time.

If ban is not an option then at least take away his posting abilities.

Talk of veyrons - such riffraffs! I have an endeavour space shuttle to commute and I have the latest core i9 cpu it has 256 cores and hyperthreading support. But I am too lazy to take a pic with my 100mp canon 100d dslr camera.

I finally managed to get an 8 pack abs. Woo...

But my hands are too thin to hold a camera and take pics
<

Talk of veyrons - such riffraffs! I have an endeavour space shuttle to commute and I have the latest core i9 cpu it has 256 cores and hyperthreading support. But I am too lazy to take a pic with my 100mp canon 100d dslr camera.

Hello Rajnikantji

I think Rite failed his exams and his papa kicked his ass so rite can only post text no pics coz it hasnt happened
<

Thats not all it gets better, rite would post pics of his dream rig but his uncle from america didnt get him iphone 4s like he dreamt instead his uncle slapped him for looking at aunty. So now rite has fake chinese iphone to keep on Cafe Coffee day table when he is having chai.

thats why he cant post pics , Chinese iphone doesnt have camera.

OP learn something from him man, he's posting pics as and when he's buying components and not just listing then out after getting them.

[Bigrant]BTW FYI I am on an island which I own and have a few dozen missiles to protect me.
<

I have bought half the moon which I had bought from UN courtesy NASA.
<
[/Bigrant]

MODs I request you to please lock this thread before someone starts saying he owns the galaxy and is God.
<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back