N73 Music Edition Price??

Goku

Disciple
Hi, Does anyone here know when the N73 Music Edition is going to be available.. heard it is already available in Delhi, Mumbai and Hyd.. can anyone living in these cities confirm it.. Also as to how much the N73 ME costs??

In another forum a couple of them r claiming to have got the N73ME for 24k and 25k... whereas one from Hyd says the Nokia Concept Store is offering it for nothing less than 29K.

Any info wld b greatly appreciated. :)

01_n73_music_edition_lowres.jpg

ny-nseries-093.jpg

ny-nseries-097.jpg

mohit said:
OT : whts the diff between this and the normal N73 ?

This is a special issue of the N73, which is called music edition. Renewed software kit and package contents make the difference between the models. Hardware components are equal.:cool2:

and i also heard that apart from the black colour and better headphones nothin else is different and yeah also the firmware..and added features

and a N73 phone firmware can be flashed or changed to the N73 music edition..here's how..:cool2: .How To: Update Original Nokia N73 Firmware to Music Edition at the Nokia blog

(mods delete link if illegal)

which i wont suggest any 1 to do as it makes the music player run continuosly in the background, and N series phons are low on Ram anyways...

IceFusion said:
which i wont suggest any 1 to do as it makes the music player run continuosly in the background, and N series phons are low on Ram anyways...

"music player run continuosly in the background" What it means? Can you explain in detail or give url for Detail.

mohit said:
^^i would go for this phone only coz of the BLACK color :p

if u already own the mormal N 73 maybe u even get the changeable covers..for tht too black colour..cover of N 73..:p the 8 gb N 91 looks more promising to me..though its huge..it's damn sexy.

and for the price update. last heard a price of arnd 25 k for the music edition N73 with a 2 gig memory card..not really bad..hmmm...:)

yup..i even saw the music edition N series (N73,N70,N91) ad on TV..looks good they've made a nice one specially the background music and the focus on the phones...

this baby costs like 23.5k now afaik and its worth 2 buy as buyin a n73 + music headfones + 2gb mmc would cost much much momre + the black ass look is much much better

"
music player run continuosly in the background" What it means? Can you explain in detail or give url for Detail

Ram= is the memory used for running apps on your phone( do not confuse with phone memory)

N73 has around 16- 18 mb ram free on start up

when u start the music player around 2-3 mb ram is hit

that leaves u with 14 mb ram..... but in N73 Me music app is always running in the background.... so u have 13- 14mb free ram at the start up

this means that ram hungry programs like java gameas and oss web browser suffer....

LoL! I'd say it's a good buy if you wanna pick it up for the music, period. 2MB Ram won't matter much, just don't multi task a lot while listening to music, heh.

Back