N73 Music Edition Price??

vandal said:
Does the N73 ME come with the headphones shown in the pic? Also is it a 1 GB memory card??

Hey!!!.. yep the N73 ME comes with the headphones shown in the pic.. nope it does not come with a 1 GB card.. it comes with a 2 GB memory card. :D

zhopudey said:
Will people please provide the name of the shop as well? :mad:

Zhopudey.. im frm bangalore.. i purchased my N73 ME and hour back for Rs.23,800 including VAT with bill and warranty.

The shop name is Pick n Speak.. let me knw if u want the contact number ill give it to u.

aka911 said:
Does anyone know if the camera is exactly same as stock n73 or not. .

Since the hardware is the same the cam shld b of the same quality.. but frm wht ive heard and seen the N73 ME cam quality is a bit better.. might b coz of the firmware which means tht the N73 cam quality might increase with the upcoming firmwares updates too

IceFusion said:
N73 costs have fallen ,its smwhere around 21k now, and ME is around 24k.. which is almost the same price as getting a 2gb card and AD41 seperate for the stock N73:p

Darthcoder said:
Now guys tell me which is better.

Stock N73+2 Gig Card(if it is found)+2.5mm adapter
or the N73ME??

Need to make a decision soon so looking forward to ur replies :).
N73ME looks much better than the LG Dynamite IMHO :D.
Well.. IceFusion.. i enquired abt the N73 prices when i purchased my N73 ME today and the dealer said the N73 is still priced at 22,200 including VAT and given tht i just purchased my N73 ME for 23,800.. the net price diff is 1600.. for which u get 2 gb memory card and the 3.5 mm adaptor. According to some forum the 2 GB card itself costs arnd Rs.2500 or more.. so i think the N73 ME is well worth it.

Hope this helps u too Darthcoder.

As of now im just too excited with my new phone.. the image quality at night is soo much better than the prev phone i had (N70).. the flash is much more powerful and there is lesser noise in images taken with the flash.. will take more pics tomm in daylight and c.

:D :D

goku said:
Hey!!!.. yep the N73 ME comes with the headphones shown in the pic..

Vandal was talking about the big headphone in the first pic :p

N73 ME comes with a AD41 not the big one

TheMask said:
dude, congrats!! head over to..

showoff!! :bleh:

:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: thx masky!!.. but nah!!.. this thing doesnt deserve to b in show off section.. many of them have it.. so nothing to show off i guess.. im jes too excited thts all.. the screen is awesome.. the cam is awesome.. the loudspeaker.. gosh!! havent heard anything like these frm nokia.. its jes toooo good!!.. clarity, volume.. everything abt the loudspeaker is jes too good!

Udit said:
Vandal was talking about the big headphone in the first pic :p

N73 ME comes with a AD41 not the big one

ooops.. sry.. my mistake.. it doesnt come with the huge headphones.. it comes with the headsets tht is shown in my other post..

^ Yes, that is why I said that N73ME doesnt come with those Headphones, it comes with tiny Earphones.

Congrats Goku and hoping for a review of the same soon :).

Hey Soulfire.. my bro came back :bleh: :bleh: and i did take pics with the N70.. but the lame phone doesnt have a macro mode so the pics r blurry.. will post pics of the phone as soon as i get hold of a good cam.. till then check these pics taken from my N73 ME..

This aint my house :p

Well.. a macro mode shot.. the stupid flashed went off.. thts the reason the flower appears too bright..

My Beech!!

Another Macro mode shot

My other beech!!

A couple of snaps taken at nite.. not with the night mode option in the phone.. just with the flash on

Now for the bad pics Can anyone please help me and tell me as to why the pics have turned out this bad!!.. is it a problem with the settings??.. initially i tot it might b the prob with the cam itself.. but after i saw the other pics taken by the phone im confused!!.. I used default settings for all the snaps.

The colours in the pics look washed out.. and the clarity is really bad!! in these snaps :( :( .. In another forum, someone mentioned abt the iso level being too high in these snaps and tht was the reason.. is tht the only reason??.. Plz help

Switch will recognise something in this pic :p

nice pics btw use night potrait mode for taking out those car pics ,will come out insanely nice

btw u need 2 use anything BUT the auto mode in n73 to get good pics FYI. nice buy congrats again

SoulFire said:
nice pics btw use night potrait mode for taking out those car pics ,will come out insanely nice

btw u need 2 use anything BUT the auto mode in n73 to get good pics FYI. nice buy congrats again

Thx for the Info Soulfire.. ill post the pics of the phone very soon. The phone is just amazing!!.. everything in this phone rox!!.

Back