Laptops need a Good Lappie ~30-40k with good service

nchinmay

Disciple
I need to get a good lappie here in mumbai for my dad. He will mainly use it for his office work wcich will mainly deal with MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat pro, and accounting softwares(mebbe like tally..... i donno much of that stuff. im a science guy).

more importantly it should come with a warranty and prompt service in case of any hardware or software probs. coz he doesnt know much about those issues. I dont stay here all year long so for him it should be like call the helpdesk in case of any problem and they come and sort it out.

configure the inspiron 1525 according to your needs :)

a basic config with 6 cell battery comes for 35-36 k while 9 cell battery and some extra stuff makes it 44k ..

and yeah when it comes to ordering Dell laptops you can bargain with the DELL representative to some extent . so that you get a good deal :)

chroma stores. also now most major retailers are starting stocking it so look around at laptop shops near ur place. else goto lamington n find ;)

+1 for dell. try the new vostro range. they r well equipped to handle the office apps (as in no unnecessary gimmics, just plain jane computing). i had a frnd complaining about heat issues in his latitude though.

Back