Need advice for a budget LED TV

raman.bhadu

Market Restricted
Disciple
I want to purchase a TV around 25000 in upcoming prime-day sale on 23 July from amazon.
I have shortlisted some TV based solely on budget because there is no deeper specifications which I can found to differentiate. I need help from experienced people who have knowledge about budget TV and from people who have bought and using these TV.
My purpose of use is to connect the TV to my PC via HDMI and watch 4K HDR movies through my PC.
Distance will be between 5 to 8 feet. Please provide any other suggestion if you think better than these. Cannot afford Samsung, LG , Sony.

oneplus 50 inches​

Acer 43 inches)​

Acer (43 inches)​

mi 50inches 4X​

Redmi (43 inches)​

Hisense (43 inches)​

th

ank you brother for your reply . Do you use this as a monitor for pc
I have connected it to my pc once just to try FIFA on a large screen. Looked pretty good. I believe using it as a display will work fine as long as you use it for watching movies and not games. Another issue I could think of is pausing movies, you'd have to use to a wireless mouse/kb since you'll be sitting away from the pc.

Didn't know Acer is in TV segment, I know they make monitors but never seen their TV's.
Have been using VU (Hinsense & Vu are same) for past 5 years without any issues.
Prefer take a newer model so you get android 10/11 pre-installed, it will last longer as TV's don't get OS updates.

Whatever you buy, make sure to get extended warranty, if taking from flipkart take the jeeves extended warranty, will save you tears if at all your TV decides to ditch you.

Good luck on the purchase, do invite us for binge night, movie is on us & food is on you.

Didn't know Acer is in TV segment, I know they make monitors but never seen their TV's.
Have been using VU (Hinsense & Vu are same) for past 5 years without any issues.
Prefer take a newer model so you get android 10/11 pre-installed, it will last longer as TV's don't get OS updates.

Whatever you buy, make sure to get extended warranty, if taking from flipkart take the jeeves extended warranty, will save you tears if at all your TV decides to ditch you.

Good luck on the purchase, do invite us for binge night, movie is on us & food is on you.
Yes I was using micromax 40 inch full hd as a monitor of my PC and it fell and now the repair estimate is 10000 for the panel. It worked fine for 5 years
I have connected it to my pc once just to try FIFA on a large screen. Looked pretty good. I believe using it as a display will work fine as long as you use it for watching movies and not games. Another issue I could think of is pausing movies, you'd have to use to a wireless mouse/kb since you'll be sitting away from the pc.
I want to watch 4k HDR movies from my PC

Yes I was using micromax 40 inch full hd as a monitor of my PC and it fell and now the repair estimate is 10000 for the panel. It worked fine for 5 years

It will work fine for watching movies / TV series etc.

But keep your expectation low for HDR. Most of these TVs don't have enough brightness to make HDR worthwhile. They are just there for namesake. That's what you won't even get the peak brightness in NITS for most of these TVs.

I dont consider Micromax as a good brand tbh, its for someone who wants a TV that can give them a surprise any time.

For any TV, the panel is the biggest repair cost, if its in warranty then fine else cost may run higher than over a new TV.

Back