Audio Need advice on Headphones!!!!

Homer

Adept
Jan 4, 2007
ReNaGAde said:
They sure are comfy but.. suck in terms of bass response and even the mids are bad, they're the worst sony headphones ever.......or is it just my set :0

What are you talking about,they sound amazing.Agreed,when I use them with my ipod,the sound isnt that loud for some reason.However when I use them with my PC ,MP3's sound awesome for movies with action scenes it rocks.Sound is clear and crisp including the bass and mids.:hap2: :hap2:

Vij

Skilled
May 22, 2006
Homer said:
What are you talking about,they sound amazing.Agreed,when I use them with my ipod,the sound isnt that loud for some reason.However when I use them with my PC ,MP3's sound awesome for movies with action scenes it rocks.Sound is clear and crisp including the bass and mids.:hap2: :hap2:

Dont worry abt audiophiles... they are a dangerous species...n dont hear the headphones they are used to, coz once u r used to those kind of audio thingies u will STOP appreciating the joys of simple good things in life like xd100/200 in life...:bleh:

greenhorn

Patron
Dec 29, 2005
vij said:
Dont worry abt audiophiles... they are a dangerous species...n dont hear the headphones they are used to, coz once u r used to those kind of audio thingies u will STOP appreciating the joys of simple good things in life like xd100/200 in life...:bleh:

so true... i miss those days , when my panasonic casette player and my old technics headphones formed the pinnacle of entertainment :(