PC Peripherals Need budget 2.1 speakers to connect to LG 32GK650F rear Audio port or Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac

bssunilreddy

Skilled
Hello,

Please suggest good budget 2.1 speakers to connect to LG 32GK650F rear Audio port or Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac
Or Should I connect them to motherboard ports please also suggest in this regard.
Thanks.

My Budget is 2k not more than that.

BTW My Motherboard is Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac which has Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec.

Hello,

Please suggest good budget 2.1 speakers to connect to LG 32GK650F rear Audio port or Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac
Or Should I connect them to motherboard ports please also suggest in this regard.
Thanks.

BTW My Motherboard is Asrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4/ac which has Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec.
At this price point, you better go for a half decent pair of headphones than speakers.

For 2.5k, the Tribit XSound Go is a better option compared to several 'computer speakers' even under 4k.

If you're okay with anything under 2k, just pick the highest rated computer speaker from Amazon and call it a day :)

Hello,

Thanks.

what did you end up buying here ?

Back