Budget 51-70k Need feedback for this Config

Up and running, customer cooler installation tomorrow. Have used one 8-pin 12V connector, could't find 4-pin one.
Shouldn't matter at all.
My 2700X that can draw ~120W runs fine on one 8 pin in multiple hours of gaming, few 100% CPU utilisation bouts of rendering / video editing and also all day as WFH machine.

The 4650G has a strongly enforced 65W limit I think. That's like half.

Thanks all. All that is needed now is to wait for the right gpu at the right price at the right time.

Will post a pic tomorrow after installing the custom cooler.
It would be great if you can share the temps after installing the ARCTIC Freezer 34 Esports Duo. I'm also in the need for one and had this particular air cooler in mind.

I'm not the best photographer sorry, here goes.
CPU temps:
Idle - ~34C
Prime 95 20mins - 75C
Btw, if you observe, there is only 1x16GB stick. Had ordered two of them, but seller could only fulfill one. The model I want is unavailable currently there and totally overpriced on Amazon. Will be adding another stick of the same model once it's available.

And yes, GPU obviously at the right time :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 106
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I'm not the best photographer sorry, here goes.
CPU temps:
Idle - ~34C
Prime 95 20mins - 75C
Btw, if you observe, there is only 1x16GB stick. Had ordered two of them, but seller could only fulfill one. The model I want is unavailable currently there and totally overpriced on Amazon. Will be adding another stick of the same model once it's available.

And yes, GPU obviously at the right time :)
It looks pretty Flippin fantastic dude. The white cooler is a very cool contrast piece. Congrats!

Okay so I've been trying different games so far, and am a bit disappointed with the fps. Getting a good deal lower fps compared to the ones I've seen on youtube. Could this be because I am using a single stick of RAM? Many places mention importance of dual channel for iGPUs.

Okay so I've been trying different games so far, and am a bit disappointed with the fps. Getting a good deal lower fps compared to the ones I've seen on youtube. Could this be because I am using a single stick of RAM? Many places mention importance of dual channel for iGPUs.
Yes, single vs dual channel is absolutely smasher for iGPU performance.

Back