Need For Speed: The Run - Discussion Thread

As a character is shown I hope that this game has some good storyline. I have been waiting 5 years for need for speed to release another game which has a good storyline after Most wanted.

^ when hot pursuit was released we saw shift2 trailer, now when shift 2 is released we are seeing this.

Looks like NFS is going for 2-3 games per year..

Hot pursuit was released in 2010 and was by Criterion games but this THE RUN is developed by BLACK BOX. So maybe thats why 2 games.

^Yes in my opinion too.

[Mod]Please start using the "Like" button instead of posting one liners when you have the same opinion or like a post. Next time you'll be infracted [/Mod]

Awesome! EA Blackbox had developed all the previous NFS games which had a proper storyline. Definitely looking forward to this title.

Nov. 2011 is the tentative release date though this isn't official. Free roam is back. :D

Ethan_Hunt said:
Another NFS game? already? :S

NFS HP released for 2010. This game is for the current year. As such, at least one NFS game used to be out every year like the COD series. Like someone said before this is not be clubbed with the Shift series which are essentially racing sims.

I just hope that this game has a good storyline. Hope the story is somewhat like Underground and Most Wanted <---these were classics.

@Gannu- 15.11.11 is the North American release and 18.11.11 ROTW.

A new street racing is what NFS need now. Its High time that they realise it now and give us what we want. This shows some good storyline but hope they come out with customisation like the UNDERGROUND 2.

Teaser trailer looks good but i have lost hopes on NFS after $h1t series,dont tell me its a spinoff series .If that was the case why did they name NFS ?? .

Hot pursuit was good but nothing can beat Most Wanted.

Scratch my earlier comment. Just saw the trailer and me likey. Definitely looks promising. If the explosion parts are added, I take it, they are similar to Split/Second style gameplay. The chick from the trailer looked very familiar.

Back