Budget 41-50k Need gaming rig advice

Who said that ? I just wont be playing BF3/Crysis3 Multiplayer, i'll still play them singleplayer
I said BF3 has no indian servers so no point purchasing Multiplayer.. I'll play COD MW3 and BO2 and Dota2 multiplayer [I'll probably buy it in steam]

Oh sorry then.:D
If you have 1mbps net connection then you are good to go on european servers in bf3 & c3...

I do have 1mbps connection and i think i will be able to play BF3 multiplayer with 7870 OC version too [Not ultra settings but maybe at high ]

I do have 1mbps connection and i think i will be able to play BF3 multiplayer with 7870 OC version too [Not ultra settings but maybe at high ]

Ofcourse you can on ultra also(with your native res other than 1080p) but you have to cut down some of the settings(AA & Hbao sso)

Okay then ill skip the ssd and go for 7950! lol i am so confused :(
Also should i install windows 7 or windows 8 ? [Which is faster gaming wise - idc about looks]

Lol;):)
Wait dont skip ssd let others post their opinion.

Both windows are good atleast for me but sometimes the metro ui in win 8 irks me. So win 7 is the best bet.

You still dont know the power of hd7950 it is holy awesome card at that price range.

Ya i play bf3. But i purchased from games4u and not from origin.

Trust me when you play bf3 multiplayer ssd will not help in anything other than loading times. And your ssd will load the game quickly but the match starts only after other players join.

And if you play multiplayer gpu must be decent to keep the acceptable fps while playing.

So if i buy BF3 from there [click to see] i can play multiplayer too ?
Also in eu servers 100ping is good enough ?? Does it delay too much ?

Yes you can play multiplayer. But if you are more inclined towards BF3 you straight away buy the Premium Edition which contains 4 new maps + some more additional items and it is widely being played online and you can easily choose multiple servers to play from. So no empty servers and all.

My ping tales between 100-150 mark. But i have 4 mbps connection. And no lags or whatsoever.

Yes 100 ping is very good indeed. Above 200 ping your bullets will start to lag. And if bullet lags then their is no fun in playing.

4mpbs how much do you pay ? Where do you live and which ISP do u use ?Is it unlimited?

So i wont be able to play multiplayer maps which are included in premium with the normal version ?

4mpbs how much do you pay ? Where do you live and which ISP do u use ?Is it unlimited?

So i wont be able to play multiplayer maps which are included in premium with the normal version ?

I stay in rental house with my other friend in BANGALORE. So we share our billings etc. Actually my speed is not 4mbps, my speed is 25mbps. And i pay 2749 monthly. Broadband name is ACT. And plan name is ACT Force.

No those are type of dlc's so those 4 maps are not avail in the standard version.

You didnt answer my 1st qs ;( -- "4mpbs how much do you pay ? Where do you live and which ISP do u use ?Is it unlimited?"

Answered above.^^^^^^

And it is unlimited. But there is fup:(:(:(:p:mad::mad:

So after 200gb usage my speed drops to 2mbps:(:mad::mad:

Check your conversation or pm...

Back