Budget 41-50k Need gaming rig advice

Hello, ping does not depend on speed of net. Depends on the ISP. Correct me if wrong.

It does, but with a bad net it obviosly increases.
For eg: If a guy has 25mpbs connection and another has 50mpbs connection, the difference in ping to the server will have a difference of say 2-5ms
Whereas if a guy has a connection of 256kbps he surewill have a very low ping

Hello, ping does not depend on speed of net. Depends on the ISP. Correct me if wrong.

Yes correctly said. But when person is having 1 mbps connection and the ping on the server is like 350-500ms then the game lags like ****, but with the 25mbps connection it doesnt lsg at all. Ping is basically the distance.

OP - did you mention that you need a UPS ?

Now if you are staying in Bombay & use Tata/Reliance Energy then there is no need for it (unless you have noticed voltage fluctuations at your place - can also occur in very old buildings where the wiring has not been changed for >30 years or so).

Yes sir i did mention, as recently from about a months electricity goes off for 5-10seconds usually between 3am-8am.
And i plan to keep my comp on 20hours a day because of running runescape bots. So thats why i need a very cheap UPS [Even 2mins worth of electricty will be fine]

Back