Need help in getting membership of Team-BHP

Hey man I'm not that active there these days for the reasons most people have posted here already. Back then I used to be a d bhpian and had some contacts. Now sorry I won't be able to be of much help

Wow, I see some bunch of strong opinions about Team-BHP forum!
Are these self-experienced or chinese-whispered from friend's acquaintance who knew someone who was affected by the "high handed" circle jerks?
Can I see some examples?

Wow, I see some bunch of strong opinions about Team-BHP forum!
Are these self-experienced or chinese-whispered from friend's acquaintance who knew someone who was affected by the "high handed" circle jerks?
Can I see some examples?

Try signing up there yourself to experience the rigmarole first hand.

I got in with my first attempt, yayyy, badge of honour.

I have been a Tbhpian now over 2 years and to be honest i got rejected 7 time before i got through . Before that i was a Gearhead member and still am.
But then I know few of those attempts were my half baked attempts so cant blame the mods.
Now I have seen GTO getting a lot of slack for being strict and what not well he is a MOD and its his responsibility to maintain the sanctity of the forum.
I agree he may go overboard at times and I myself have received emails from him for some post which was not grammatically correct which i posted like 1 year back and got some bashing and infraction.
Its part of the virtual arena. So relax " Woh Tumhare Paise leke nahi bhaga". Everyone has a different motive to join TBHP or for that matter any forum. For some its to show off for some its to learn and gain knowledge and meet like minded people.For me i am a Enthusiast detailer and that forum had a lot of content which i liked and wanted to contribute so i joined it.
As far as the notion is concerned that they are trying to create a elite club its nothing like that . All they need is someone who is a petrolhead and has a decent grammar to convey their thoughts, experiences without confusing the larger audience. Trust me the level of knowledge and experience these guys can share helped me in one of my trips and by the time i could reach the service center the issue was diagnosed and I knew exactly what part needs replacement and it was fixed. So being a Bhpian has some advantages.Something i admire is that everyone is there to share their experience without getting judged too much.Trust me there are big shots on these forums and unless you know them you wont realise what they are capable of. There are members who have the habit of judging but they are far and few. One of the members used this forum to expose a wrongdoing by the dealer by passing her a wrong model than what he placed and order for. He fought the case and due to the visibility on TBHP the marketing head took notice of this and trust me the dealership was closed and he got the replacement. Such is the power of this forum.Classic example of moderation and discipline is that a member who one one of the best in doing DIY mods was banned (Not sure the reason why) but since he violated the rules he was gone. So there are goods and bads about the forum. Depends what side you chose to focus on. As far as folks who got rejected try again and dont write stuff to impress like big words and artificial stuff. Make it look genuine , I think that should help.Now i know many of you will disagree with my views but that is fine . No grudges there and i would be more than happy to help anyone with the application.

Do mention this while signing up and you'll have success, "I paid 5 crores for my Lambo. Then a bird shat on my car. Now my car is $hit. Dealer won't replace it. Can I have your sympathies already? Also, thanks for your stickers. I'm now the best under taker in town and it has improved my tailgating skills."

Last edited:
I got in with my first attempt, yayyy, badge of honour.
Would your join date be in the noughts? before 2010
I have been a Tbhpian now over 2 years and to be honest i got rejected 7 time before i got through . Before that i was a Gearhead member and still am.
But then I know few of those attempts were my half baked attempts so cant blame the mods.
What is the meaning of half-baked attempts? It does not take much effort to join a forum man, any forum. Easier than using 2FA.
Everyone has a different motive to join TBHP or for that matter any forum. For some its to show off for some its to learn and gain knowledge and meet like minded people.For me i am a Enthusiast detailer and that forum had a lot of content which i liked and wanted to contribute so i joined it.
I just wanted to talk about inverters since they had a thread there. Then decided I'd do the same here and exceed what they got.

As far as the notion is concerned that they are trying to create a elite club its nothing like that . All they need is someone who is a petrolhead and has a decent grammar to convey their thoughts, experiences without confusing the larger audience.
told them why I wanted to join. No dice.

Last edited:
What is the meaning of half-baked attempts? It does not take much effort to join a forum man, any forum. Easier than using 2FA.

I just wanted to talk about inverters since they had a thread there. Then decided I'd do the same here and exceed what they got.

told them why I wanted to join. No dice.
1. Half baked attempts meaning not trying hard enough to write something which struck the mods. I tried that in one of the attempts and as usual failed. Then tried multiple times with tweaks and it worked.

2.I am glad it worked out for you here. The same would have worked out there as well imo.

3.Bad Luck i guess. Give a shot again and see if it goes through (Provided you are still interested in the forum)

I tried only twice in past 10yrs and then never gave a damn! Can freely browse their forums except cannot post which should be totlally fine for almost everyone unless they wanna join their moronic group and be one of them!
Just because I'm not able to sign-up due to their kiddish kindergarten policies of getting admission in some self-proclaimed international ambani school doesn't mean I curse them but I do hate them from bottom of my heart as if people are going to join their forum and make it some olx an erodov! Or signing up is going to cost them & give us some free license for F1 and Daytona races!

Team Best Hated Place- BHP

On more thing...few years ago I saw a car parked on road with bhp logo on its rear screen, I was happy to peel it off completely. Glad I wasn't carrying a spray paint I would have painted the BHP long form there... The kid inside me is ALive and kicking baby!

If any loyal BHP dog here, do bark in your bhp backyard and share this incident rather than defending anythng here!

Last edited:
3.Bad Luck i guess. Give a shot again and see if it goes through (Provided you are still interested in the forum)
I'm not going to do that because you don't have to anywhere else.
1. Half baked attempts meaning not trying hard enough to write something which struck the mods. I tried that in one of the attempts and as usual failed. Then tried multiple times with tweaks and it worked.
Why should anyone have to do that ? If they are this finicky about getting in then you are just a button click from getting offed for any reason. There is already an implicit control over you right there.

This authoritarianism is what I have an issue with. It's not a free place.

You are trash unless they say otherwise.

Last edited:
I tried only twice in past 10yrs and then never gave a damn! Can freely browse their forums except cannot post,
Just because I'm not able to sign-up due to their kiddish kindergarten policies of getting admission in some self-proclaimed international ambani school doesn't mean I curse but I do hate them from bottom of my heart as if people are going to join their forum and make it some olx an erodov! Or signing up is going to cost & give us some free license for F1 and Daytona races!

Team Best Hated Place- BHP

On more thing...few years ago I saw a car parked on road with bhp logo on its rear screen, I was happy to peel it off completely. Glad I wasn't carrying a spray paint I would have painted the BHP long form there... The kid inside e is ALive and kicking baby!

If any loyal BHP dog here, do bark in your bhp backyard and share this incident!
Damn , Thats hard bruv. Never thought non admission to an online forum could induce such harsh emotions.
It does hurt when you don't get through but then again depends how important is it for you else you would have tried again.
I am not judging but sharing my opinion.
I hope you dont get caught peeling off the sticker again coz if you do then the outcome could be different and certainly not pleasant.
No hard feelings but the last line does show why you were not able to get through. Just my thought.

I hope you dont get caught peeling off the sticker again coz if you do then the outcome could be different and certainly not pleasant.
The sticker was anyways partially peeled-off when my friend noticed it while I was on phone so while speaking thought about making some good use of my other hand! Nothing intentional here but no hard feelings as well!
I enjoyed my moment just like they enjoy their daily job...rejecting requests!

I'm not going to do that because you don't have to anywhere else.

Why should anyone have to do that ? If they are this finicky about getting in then you are just a button click from getting offed for any reason.

That authoritarianism is what I have an issue with.
See using the word authoritarianism would be harsh and i am sure the mods are sensible enough not to disband a member based on their own wish and whims. Going by that the forum would have been gone long back.I got my first infraction in the first month itself and after that i made sure not to repeat the mistake and here i am 2 years down the line . So there are rules and they are common for everyone be it a distinguished Bhpian or a newbie.I would encourage you to try again brother.

See using the word authoritarianism would be harsh and i am sure the mods are sensible enough not to disband a member based on their own wish and whims. Going by that the forum would have been gone long back.I got my first infraction in the first month itself and after that i made sure not to repeat the mistake and here i am 2 years down the line . So there are rules and they are common for everyone be it a distinguished Bhpian or a newbie.I would encourage you to try again brother.
If a polite guy like you gets an infraction in the first month I definitely don't want to hang out there.

Are we in primary school or what?
@blr_p yes 2009 joined. Why? Was it easier back then? I don't think so. There were people complaining back then too. I had to write a small essay which worked for me.
Back then they wanted to grow, why turn people away? They must have grown faster than other places and then got a big head.

Another creepy thing about that place is how they watermark any photos posted there. Why ? If it's on the board then it's on the board. Why do you need to say it belongs to the board?

I'm definitely not up with that.

Last edited:
It does hurt when you don't get through but then again depends how important is it for you else you would have tried again.
It's not about hurt. It's just rude being jerked around like that. You know straight away the kind of people that place is run by.

Most people would write something straight not expecting a rejection.

There are rules here for the classifieds section and there are very good reasons for those rules. I'm not talking about that.

The sticker was anyways partially peeled-off when my friend noticed it while I was on phone so while speaking thought about making some good use of my other hand! Nothing intentional here but no hard feelings as well!
I enjoyed my moment just like they enjoy their daily job...rejecting requests!
Team-BHP sticker is used to identify privileged rash drivers. Don't remove them please.

Back