Budget 90k+ Need help: Planning to get a new Gaming PC

Thanks a ton mate but since have already decided to wait for a while and as I’ll be keeping this pc for the next 5 years at least, I’d like to get everything new with full warranty. But the deal is indeed mouthwatering.
With new RTX 3080 10GB with 3 year warranty at 86k, I will prefer that over a used card with few months of warranty. That's why the listing has been on for so long apparently. So, risk is there.
You’re absolutely right. Will wait and get everything new with full warranty. Won’t compromise on these fronts. Don’t think will invest further on pc hardware for for years to come , after spending almost 2L right now so better is to get every thing new.

Thanks

Edit - may sound lame but would like to know from the experts here if going with 12700 is really worth it & wont this proccy be overkill for my kind of usage(games)? Have been going through some videos on YouTube and it’s power consumption is quite high(almost double) compared to say 5600x or 12500. I’ll be playing games for hours, so won’t this make a huge difference in power bills & will also run hotter?

Last edited:
Back