Need help to trace a member's contact details from an HDFC account. EDIT: Got the details TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FB page is hidden. You won't be able to find it[DOUBLEPOST=1378550844][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't belong to a big family, but I have contacts of people belonging to biggest families. Bring it on!!!!

you have gone deep digging your own grave.. can see you totally startled based on your replies.

requesting members to stop responding to him/this thread. let the mods take care of it...

I'm 14, so I'm obviously out of legal jurisdiction :) The cops won't even arrest me, even if they will I will bribe them and get out :p

Did you even read what i wrote ? Took a snapshot of your above post where you are saying you can bribe. Will help in the case.

^^^

Clearly you ARE 14 to say that. And also shameless to think that your parents will be ok with what you are doing. And if you have 1000 lawyers to defend you, why not ask 1 of them to contact the admin directly to remove the details?
Instead of acting like a dick.

Nice suggestion. Will try it asap[DOUBLEPOST=1378556689][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys once again I'm repeating the same thing. Please remove my details and I will leave this forum. And I'm sorry for everything alright?
where are your lawyers who were about to help you remove the bank details ??

Please include your father and if he is really sane he should just give you few slaps and if is with you then god save you and your family.
I really hope more information comes out and is made public.

I'm already working on that bro. As you can see, I'm just 14, and my father has access to them. I need to talk with him first. Then he will get the process started. I'd rather hoped to avoid all this hassle, and got the details removed simply by the admin itself. But seems that isn't working. Lets see how it goes

Hope your father don't have 14 year childish brain like you..

I'm already working on that bro. As you can see, I'm just 14, and my father has access to them. I need to talk with him first. Then he will get the process started. I'd rather hoped to avoid all this hassle, and got the details removed simply by the admin itself. But seems that isn't working. Lets see how it goes
Dont forget to tell him that you gave RAPE threats !!

regarding airtel i am asking my friend he works there. If you need someone in HDFC let me know

Consider we need. Try someone in HDFC too.

Btw this retard PMed me saying he told his father and he allowed him. I think he should post his father's number too so we can call him and clarify. Please do so and his name too. If the HDFC bank account number is of your friend then you may have more problems if they know you are a rapist.

Its just a joke man. And the bank account details aren't even mine. Just call and see what reply you get =)

If its not your account why getting scared. We will get some random name right ? Its ok then. Btw i am shocked how your dad allowed you to be rapist ? Did he say that ? Does you mom know you dad is supporting you to be a rapist ?

Consider we need. Try someone in HDFC too.

Btw this retard PMed me saying he told his father and he allowed him. I think he should post his father's number too so we can call him and clarify. Please do so and his name too. If the HDFC bank account number is of your friend then you may have more problems if they know you are a rapist.
I have tons of friends from my MBA days who are in HDFC at this moment. I will get the address of the account holder along with the relevant details.
Titanium_556 i am not taking the pm route because i am not afraid of scum like you. Only cowards like you take pm route to abuse others. If you have a bit of courage face me in flesh. I live in Lucknow.

Sure. Put the address on blacklist too because its not mine either. And even call the person on the blacklist, and see if there's any positive reply

Why do you seem so concerned if that account details aren't your father's? Just leave it be man. Either way, your friend isn't a member on TE nor would any of the members be transferring any amount to that account so why the fuss? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back