Need help to trace a member's contact details from an HDFC account. EDIT: Got the details TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are Reasons why I want the details to be removed. Kindly do so, and let me leave this forum peacefully. You know how much trouble we both will have to face due to this simple issue

Dude you haven't even imagined the trouble you are going to be in.
You have just made enemies with tons of people who do care about each other and this forum. And most of all that pm was just stupid.

But you would keep revisiting the forum to check if your details are removed right? So you will visit the forum anyway. Meh!

Sorry for the rape abuses? You've got to be kidding me!

b789d76447965ededa7a3edf4f77230c.jpeg

Ok guys I'm really sorry and I promise to leave the forum, and not cause any disturbance ever again. Just please remove the details in the future. Please I want your word Gannu. I don't want to buy/sell/trade on the forum or even visit the forum. I just want the details to be removed. I'm sorry for the abuses ok? Peace

And we accept your sincere apology.. But you need to face consequence for what you have done.. :cool:
So be ready

I have received a PM from this member saying he will pay 500 Rs to mods if they remove his details.
Exact PM is

Tell the admins that I'm ready to send 500 bucks if they remove my account details

Edit

I will get back on this topic tomorrow as OP has posted several personal messages during the day [proofs of ALL that I am holding onto].

We at TE are just not dealing with a random pervert who thinks ALL HIS ACTIONS CAN BE CONDONED JUST BECAUSE HE IS 14 years of age ............

He has threatened me and my family (including my innocent daughter) of the most disgusting acts....

IF WE LET GO OF HIM - TOMORROW EACH ONE OF US WOULD BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CRIMES THAT HE IS MOST CERTAINLY TO COMMIT.

Apologising is NOT ENOUGH..... He does not show any remorse for his actions. Still defiant, stubborn and obstinate to the core.

His parents need to be informed - What action they chose to take is best left to their conscience ? If they chose to remain silent - then they themselves will pay the price in future as 'deviancy' of this kind will not dissappear so easily.

Last edited:
Haha and what proof you have that I sent all those messages? You need proof bro
ever heard of IP address ??? also this thread contains enough proof to point towards you.
@Gannu talked with my friends in airtel, he will be able to pull the details off the number by tuesday. Regarding HDFC account, another friend will do so on monday.

Bro these kind of shits happen around all the time on the internet. I have received threats myself on the internet several times about my mother,sister etc. But who takes it seriously? Jeez
I do, i never abuse someone personally. If i have some issues with some one i meet him face to face and resolve it. Threatening a father is lowest of low and no one will scoop to that level and think they can go scot free. If someone did this to your mom and sister and you kept quite its your cowardliness. I have replied to your pm and has mentioned i will only stop when you have the forgiveness of terence_fdes or gannu asks me to stop.

Haha so atmost you will inform my father? What he will do? Atleast you can't take any legal action against for the next 4 years ;)
who said about any action against you ??? pray amongst those 1000 lawyers there is one capable of getting your dad bail when police comes knocking on your door. Account most probably will be seized by monday and based on this thread the IP/bank account will be traced to you. Whoever owns this particular IP/Bank account will be held accountable to all the threats and due action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back