Need help to trace a member's contact details from an HDFC account. EDIT: Got the details TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overwhelmed by all the support from here on TE ......

I was/am extremely busy ........ HOWEVER I WILL NOT CLOSE THIS MATTER

@vivek.krishnan just spend over 30 mins on the phone listing various strategies on how to tackle this pervert. Will revert back.

Incidently, many of the moves that we discussed are already mentioned here & on the other thread. We need to collate all the relevant facts and "bombard" this pervert on each and every forum ..... including the "Bank Account" so that his Father becomes aware.

Is he same Aditya who goes to ASN Sr. Secondary School, Mayur Vihar?

How do you know that ? If it is true we have one more information.
And yes got to post this on other forums. We have people here who are are mods in other forums and when a mod will open a post there it will get more attention.

I feel sorry for this chap who is resorting to such tactics - apparently he has not heard about the "Streisand Effect". Kindly Google for it and read it. Oh, and before you start sending any unwanted stuff to me, I am too buzy to read up, so do not bother. You will get your reply after 3-7 days :p

WATCH OUT GUYS ............ THIS PERVERT IS CONSTANTLY CREATING NEW ID'S

Don't worry bro. I have made my friend disconnect that bank account permanently. Now it is of no use to you. Kudos
a pm sent to me by @ashish4774

HDFC or any bank for that matter has a retention policy for the account data, so disconnecting that bank account is fruitless. JFYI.

LOL, as if we need his bank account to get work done. It's just to get information, and every bank retains it for some time even after the account has been disabled.

True caller shows this:
zJM6BDr.png

Wow. What the guy did was wrong, but this kind of doxxing response is something which one would expect from 4chan. I don't know where you got his details, but if it came from a closed source(HDFC?), the person who disclosed the information could be in serious trouble for a confidentiality breach. There are proper, legal channels to pursue the miscreant and this is not one of them.

That's what i meant, his doublespeak should be dealt with in a hard way this time around!
He seems to be a typical 'laato ke bhoot...' kind of person!
He's outnumbered :)

Making one mistake after the other. Basically doubling down on the previous one.

Free training session for the mods :D

[DOUBLEPOST=1378682728][/DOUBLEPOST]
the prick is lying
Yeah and he wants to sell his 'stuff' here. He insists.

Last edited:
How do you know that ? If it is true we have one more information.
And yes got to post this on other forums. We have people here who are are mods in other forums and when a mod will open a post there it will get more attention.
Through facebook, had saved down all the info if he changes his settings to hide from public. most of the information seems pretty accurate about this guy. Also there is a possibility that his real name could be Aditya Pandey , Aditya Chattarjee or Aditya Kapoor from
https://twitter.com/aditya556
http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/aditya556

need some more info to pinpoint his real account.

Btw we have the return address of him why not someone from Delhi visit him and have a talk with his father in this matter if he is understanding then this matter won't have to go any further.

^^ Reminds me of the ankush arora case. Similar steps had ensured he was cornered.
As for an additional precautionary step, take down the profile links and pics of his contacts as well. No matter how close, his contacts wont remove pics/hide profiles for him. Atleast not all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back