PC Peripherals Need Help with SFF PC Build (Case,AIO,PSU)

Here you go.

View attachment 143826

If possible, try to get a SFX PSU, it will be costlier but it will free up so much space inside the build and improve the cable management.

Any specific reason for selecting this motherboard?
I was mainly looking for ROG STRIX Z690-I GAMING WIFI but was not getting it checked for better alternative found this one with better reviews on reddit, other forums.

Was using FormD T1 with both 5950x and 3090 and also 6900xt..cpu cooled with 240mm aio with slim fans and due to the sandwich design of the case temps are not bad at all..all this under 10 litres..if you are looking for itx build dont go above dan a4 h2o which is 12 litres..if you are going with sama IM01/02 normal air cooler are more then good enough for 12700k..just built on sama IM01 with 12700k and alseye m120d air cooler

I meant to ask why are you investing so much in a mobo?
Last PC I built was in 2015 and use it for long term purpose .

qYzrynh.jpg

So I see best thing which suits and get it .

Last PC I built was in 2015 and use it for long term purpose .

qYzrynh.jpg

So I see best thing which suits and get it .
I don't think spending 40k on motherboard is wise unless you're looking for some specific feature set. It won't give you any added performance, you can easily save 20k there and still get a very good Z690 mATX mobo and use the cash to get better CPU/GPU which will increase the life of your PC. Having the best/the costliest motherboard won't add anything to your PC's life.

Have you considered getting the NR200P Max? It's the Coolermaster kit that includes an 850W Gold SFX PSU, 280mm AIO, PCIe 4.0 riser cable, all preinstalled. If I were a first-time SFF PC builder that's what I'd go with. Optimum Tech made a video on it too.

Last edited:
The main moneysink in ITX build is motherboard closely followed by SFX PSU. If he is building in the Sama IL01 case, I would strongly recommend to get a mATX mobo along with a SFX (preferably, for better cable management) or ATX PSU, there is no point in getting a 22 liter case and putting in a mITX motherboard.

Have you considered getting the NR200P Max? It's the Coolermaster kit that includes an 850W Gold SFX PSU, 280mm AIO, PCIe 4.0 riser cable, all preinstalled. If I were a first-time SFF PC builder that's what I'd go with. Optimum Tech made a video on it too.
This combo is too costly and I can get all the parts at considerable low cost if I go for other brands .

I was thinking of going for Galax REV-03 and 2nd would be NRP200 as this is my first SFF build.

The main moneysink in ITX build is motherboard closely followed by SFX PSU. If he is building in the Sama IL01 case, I would strongly recommend to get a mATX mobo along with a SFX (preferably, for better cable management) or ATX PSU, there is no point in getting a 22 liter case and putting in a mITX motherboard.
I agree . ITX is a waste of funds nowadays. Easier to go Matx and sama 01 /Zebronics . And have nearly same size build as a nr200. Plus matx benefits of extra ramslots and pcie slots and dual m.2 in front as opposed to itx which put one m.2 behind the board , leading to hot secondary drive

I agree . ITX is a waste of funds nowadays. Easier to go Matx and sama 01 /Zebronics . And have nearly same size build as a nr200. Plus matx benefits of extra ramslots and pcie slots and dual m.2 in front as opposed to its which put one m.2 behind the board , leading to hot secondary drive
I'm planning a 4k gaming build next year and was earlier considering CM NR200P but after building in Galax Rev 03 (Sama IM03) I'm reconsidering it. There is so much more space even after installing mATX board and ATX PSU.

Why aren't there more number of cases similar to Sama IM03 (mATX around 20lit)?

I'm planning a 4k gaming build next year and was earlier considering CM NR200P but after building in Galax Rev 03 (Sama IM03) I'm reconsidering it. There is so much more space even after installing mATX board and ATX PSU.

Why aren't there more number of cases similar to Sama IM03 (mATX around 20lit)?
No clue why that market is ignored.
But am quite happy with the space in the zeb/sama , even managed an extra 3,5inch HDD, plus 2.5 slot beefy gpu and still gaming/load temps don't go past 60_65deg :)

No clue why that market is ignored.
But am quite happy with the space in the zeb/sama , even managed an extra 3,5inch HDD, plus 2.5 slot beefy gpu and still gaming/load temps don't go past 60_65deg :)
Yup, me too. Very happy with how it turned out to be, although it is just a very entry level machine.

To get a balanced build I would strongly recommend you set a proper budget.
My main parts are bought for now and think 55k for GPU , 20k for other parts like case,gpu,aio apart from monitor (which I already have should be fine).

Total would come around 75k for other parts.

Back