WTB Need Nvidia GTX 1660 series GPU or similar AMD Radeon GPU

Omkarz

Recruit
My 1050ti just died and I am looking for a replacement. I would love to have a 1660 series GPU (ti or super) or an AMD equivalent is also l fine.
I would also consider RTX 2060(ti) or RTX 3060(ti) if pricing is reasonable.

Got a new 2060, ~5 months used, 3 yrs warranty, for 40k
Thanks for the offer. On second thought, 2060 or higher seems to be too expensive for me. I forgot to factor in the GPU shortage.
I am unable to edit my original comment.

Update:
Interested in any 16 series card or amd equivalent. My budget is between 10k to 20k, corresponding to the types of 16 series card.
Thanks

Thanks for the offer. On second thought, 2060 or higher seems to be too expensive for me. I forgot to factor in the GPU shortage.

Update:
Interested in any 16 series card or amd equivalent. My budget is between 10k to 20k, corresponding to the types of 16 series card.
Thanks
Difficult now. 1660 now costs 30 plus irrespective of the condition

Update:
Thanks
Best you can get in that range is a 1650 nowadays

@combatknife @Adijazz
I understand the ridiculous GPU price hikes but if I am to spend 30k, I would rather wait and get RTX 3060ti from RP tech for around 36k. Meanwhile I would be glad if I could get a GPU according to my budget mentioned above.
I don't mind have and scoring both options.

Back