Need PC games news/new releases of the last few months

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
So I haven't been active in the last couple of months in the pc gaming news department. Nor do I know what new games have been launched.
Can i have a summary of the events which took place during those times? Can't really scroll pages and pages on news sites.
I heard about Rocket League. It seems to be really popular. I was also looking forward to the launch of Starwars Battlefront but overall reviews and feedback seem to be really bad. Is it true that the base game costs $50 and $50 for the dlc? That sucks! I'll buy the old Knights of the Republic though.

I love RPG's and action/adventures. I like 2D and fps. Far Cry 4 has launched no? But i'm not really interested in latest AAA games because of their absurd pricing. Even if i happen to like it i might go the ahem way. Why not?

I recently assembled a new pc, a not-so-great system. :D so i wanted to get them during sales if i come across them. Still waiting for that D3 deal again. Also Witcher 2 & 3 etc etc. But thats for the games deals thread.

Last edited:

sabby

ex-Mod
Jun 13, 2009
Bangalore
So I haven't been active in the last couple of months in the pc gaming news department. Nor do I know what new games have been launched.
Can i have a summary of the events which took place during those times? Can't really scroll pages and pages on news sites.
I heard about Rocket League. It seems to be really popular. I was also looking forward to the launch of Starwars Battlefront but overall reviews and feedback seem to be really bad. Is it true that the base game costs $50 and $50 for the dlc? That sucks! I'll buy the old Knights of the Republic though.

I love RPG's and action/adventures. I like 2D and fps. Far Cry 4 has launched no? But i'm not really interested in latest AAA games because of their absurd pricing. Even if i happen to like it i might go the ahem way. Why not?

I recently assembled a new pc, a not-so-great system. :D so i wanted to get them during sales if i come across them. Still waiting for that D3 deal again. Also Witcher 2 & 3 etc etc. But thats for the games deals thread.
Well, its a good time to be a PC gamer. Many great games available and Steam has INR pricing now. Wait for the holidays sale, get Witcher 3 and season pass, Far Cry 4 - they were very cheap in the last sale.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Nov 30, 2011
Pandora
Far Cry and Witcher are already in my list. But i'm not really after "high graphical games" tbh. I don't like COD, BF etc. that much. Also BF Hardline cost was ridiculous. Damn them. They make me dislike AAA games even more. I can do without them just fine. >_>
Its true that I like 2D/Indie games. I find them very calming to play. Also highly underrated. People should love and support these devs more. Has anyone played Dust: An Elysian Tale? Its really good. It was originally supposed to be an animation cartoon but ended up becoming a game and a very popular one at that. A sequel is on the way. I love games like that.
Forgot to add, i also love co-op games. I have BL2, dungeon defender (?), torchlight 2 and a few other MMO's.
I just realized that i play a variety of games/genre lol. Yeah a true PC gamer! \m/ :D

edit: added more words.

Last edited: