Need PC games news/new releases of the last few months

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
So I haven't been active in the last couple of months in the pc gaming news department. Nor do I know what new games have been launched.
Can i have a summary of the events which took place during those times? Can't really scroll pages and pages on news sites.
I heard about Rocket League. It seems to be really popular. I was also looking forward to the launch of Starwars Battlefront but overall reviews and feedback seem to be really bad. Is it true that the base game costs $50 and $50 for the dlc? That sucks! I'll buy the old Knights of the Republic though.

I love RPG's and action/adventures. I like 2D and fps. Far Cry 4 has launched no? But i'm not really interested in latest AAA games because of their absurd pricing. Even if i happen to like it i might go the ahem way. Why not?

I recently assembled a new pc, a not-so-great system. :D so i wanted to get them during sales if i come across them. Still waiting for that D3 deal again. Also Witcher 2 & 3 etc etc. But thats for the games deals thread.

Last edited:
So I haven't been active in the last couple of months in the pc gaming news department. Nor do I know what new games have been launched.
Can i have a summary of the events which took place during those times? Can't really scroll pages and pages on news sites.
I heard about Rocket League. It seems to be really popular. I was also looking forward to the launch of Starwars Battlefront but overall reviews and feedback seem to be really bad. Is it true that the base game costs $50 and $50 for the dlc? That sucks! I'll buy the old Knights of the Republic though.

I love RPG's and action/adventures. I like 2D and fps. Far Cry 4 has launched no? But i'm not really interested in latest AAA games because of their absurd pricing. Even if i happen to like it i might go the ahem way. Why not?

I recently assembled a new pc, a not-so-great system. :D so i wanted to get them during sales if i come across them. Still waiting for that D3 deal again. Also Witcher 2 & 3 etc etc. But thats for the games deals thread.
Well, its a good time to be a PC gamer. Many great games available and Steam has INR pricing now. Wait for the holidays sale, get Witcher 3 and season pass, Far Cry 4 - they were very cheap in the last sale.

Far Cry and Witcher are already in my list. But i'm not really after "high graphical games" tbh. I don't like COD, BF etc. that much. Also BF Hardline cost was ridiculous. Damn them. They make me dislike AAA games even more. I can do without them just fine. >_>
Its true that I like 2D/Indie games. I find them very calming to play. Also highly underrated. People should love and support these devs more. Has anyone played Dust: An Elysian Tale? Its really good. It was originally supposed to be an animation cartoon but ended up becoming a game and a very popular one at that. A sequel is on the way. I love games like that.
Forgot to add, i also love co-op games. I have BL2, dungeon defender (?), torchlight 2 and a few other MMO's.
I just realized that i play a variety of games/genre lol. Yeah a true PC gamer! \m/ :D

edit: added more words.

Last edited:
Back