Budget 41-50k Need PC that can run until mid 2014 games in ultra def (fast)

Still it's better to go with HD7950 if OP is getting Full HD monitor.let him decide if he's gonna get it or not.I think OP will have to settle for 3570K as budget is going way off.
This will overshoot your budget by a very, very high margin ~80000/- for the above RIG whilst your stated budget is ~55000/-.
Seeing the future of PC-gaming I say until OP is not willing to scale back on his details and eye-candy anything below the GTX660Ti will be underwhelming by ~Q3 -->Q4 2013.

And he just might by a full-HD monitor OR jerry-rig the setup to a TV-monitor.

Still it's better to go with HD7950 if OP is getting Full HD monitor.let him decide if he's gonna get it or not.I think OP will have to settle for 3570K as budget is going way off.

He has not mentioned as well as even at the ~1600 x900 resolution, PC games can bring cards like the HD7850 2GB to their knees after Crysis 3's boasts about melting PC's I am unsure which current generation graphics card can duke it out till then on a 20" screen much less full-HD with all the eye-candy turned up.

When the difference between 2600K and 3770K is 1.5k then it's ok to go with 3770K,It's op's call.;)

It cannot be that low, a Core i7 2600k costs ~17000/- -->18000/- [depending where you are buying from], the Core i7 3770k will set you back by an easy ~22000/- [if my math is right, that is ~4000/- quid difference].

lemme rephrase.....any cpu with HT is overkill for gaming :p

True that, Bikey Sire was playing BattleField 3 on a RIG with a Intel Pentium G620 + GTX580 http://www.techenclave.com/overclocking-n-modding/project-cure-bf3-addiction-127229/; said the SP was very smooth on high details, MP when the action got hot the processor started spoiling the show.

A bit of OT trolling, we are really breaking the bank here with these RIG's; OP's original budget of ~50000/- looks crushed =P.

Told you in the first place;),The rig is going haywire,Just so OP is posting the rig with 2600K+7870 doesn't mean it'll be within budget,Have posted that OP has to settle for lesser GPU like HD7850,25k GPU won't fit in the budget.OP still hasn't mentioned how much he has increased his budget so let him make that clear.
A bit of OT trolling, we are really breaking the bank here with these RIG's; OP's original budget of ~50000/- looks crushed =P.

Thanks for clearing it,Within 90k this rig would be good enough-
Intel i5 3570K-17.5k
AS ROCK Extreme 4-9.5k OR Asus P8Z77-M PRO-12.5k
Gsill RipjawsX 4X2GB 1600mhz-3.6k
Segate 1TB HDD-5k
Sapphire HD7950-26k OR Msi GTX670-27k
Corsair TX650V2-5.4k OR CM GX650W-5.5k
Dell ST2220L-8.5k[You'd get Full HD Monitor within that budget]
Corsair Carbide 400R-5k OR Nzxt Temptest Evo-5.4k
APC 1.1KVA UPS-5k
CM Hyper 212 Evo-2.1k OR Noctua NH-U12P SE2-4k
OCZ Vertex 4 128GB-8k OR Crutial M4 128GB SSD-8.5k[For faster performance in OS and other important apps]
Hope this helps:)
I have extended my budget to 90k now about HT i do require it for some app development. but i also do not want to go short of gaming.

Thanks for clearing it,Within 90k this rig would be good enough-
Intel i5 3570K-17.5k
AS ROCK Extreme 4-9.5k OR Asus P8Z77-M PRO-12.5k

Errrrr ....
1] the 3570K is now available at Prime for 15K Intel Core i5-3570K Processor 3.40 GHz
2] the Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 is a problematic board ...... folks on E just discovered it (problem with cpu pins that leads to various RAM slots being DOA... this can be resolved but only with a skilled hand); see also Newegg Newegg.com - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard /
3] the Asus P8Z77-M PRO is a "uATX Form Factor" board if OP is kool with that then it's good to go

or else

ASUS P8Z77-V LX at 11.3K

or Asus V-Pro ( more expensive)

No need to get upset as prices do switch day by day,Few days back it was 17.5k it's good that it's 15k now.
This is the first time i've heard that AS rock extreme 4 is has such problems,Thanks for mentioning it.
The Asus P8Z77-M PRO is a m-atx mobo,There's no problem with form factor with this mobo,M-ATX works perfectly.
Errrrr ....
1] the 3570K is now available at Prime for 15K Intel Core i5-3570K Processor 3.40 GHz
2] the Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 is a problematic board ...... folks on E just discovered it (problem with cpu pins that leads to various RAM slots being DOA... this can be resolved but only with a skilled hand); see also Newegg Newegg.com - ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard /
3] the Asus P8Z77-M PRO is a "uATX Form Factor" board if OP is kool with that then it's good to go

or else

ASUS P8Z77-V LX at 11.3K

or Asus V-Pro ( more expensive)

Extreme 4 had various problems since its release....how it survived is beyond me...maybe because we have a opinion like Cheap=worth its weight in gold...
as for VLX..i would stay away from it given its appearance and VRM count and safety :p

True that, Bikey Sire was playing BattleField 3 on a RIG with a Intel Pentium G620 + GTX580 http://www.techenclave.com/overclocking-n-modding/project-cure-bf3-addiction-127229/; said the SP was very smooth on high details, MP when the action got hot the processor started spoiling the show.

Bikey always likes to play on edge :p
BF MP always suck in dual cores :p

AAND....post merge is not working.

Amen to that, this is why I do manual post-merge, editing.

Here is what I suggest that you go for @VishalNair --

Intel Core i5 3570k ~15500/- + Noctua NH-U12P SE2 ~4300/- OR Thermalright Silver Arrow ~4200/-
ASUS P8Z77-V ~15000/- OR ASUS P8Z77-M PRO ~11000/-
G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 1600MHz ~3600/-
AMD HD7950 2GB ~26000/-
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB ~5000/-
OCZ Vertex4 128GB ~8200/-
HP [boxed] optical drive ~1000/-
Corsair TX v2650W ~5800/-
Corsair Carbide 400R ~5000/-
DELL ST2220L ~8500/- OR BenQ G2420HD ~12500/-
APC BR110VA-IN ~5000/-

Hope this helped, Cheerio!

AS ROCK Extreme 4-9.5k

Now you understand why I was skeptical of this motherboard. :fakir:

Last edited by a moderator:
as for mobo...y u no give ROG?

I find ROG is great for guys who want to push their systems to the limit and stick it their for daily usage.

I am an older -EVO series user, who really laments the dying of this line of ASUS motherboards, decent performance with over-clocking capability for that bench-runner in you.

But then to each his own, if OP wants to go ROG, he can go. Just that he will be starved of sensible expansion card slots.

And yes I have bunch of PM's telling that I always suggest RIG's that break the bank for the added esoteric values like 'reliability', 'safety' and 'performance'.

I was never a fan of that board any way,You guys started giving look to it as if it was very good,Knew something wasn't ok with it.Anyways i've have posted good enough rig for OP so it's all good,Cheers.

I find ROG is great for guys who want to push their systems to the limit and stick it their for daily usage.

I am an older -EVO series user, who really laments the dying of this line of ASUS motherboards, decent performance with over-clocking capability for that bench-runner in you.

But then to each his own, if OP wants to go ROG, he can go. Just that he will be starved of sensible expansion card slots.

And yes I have bunch of PM's telling that I always suggest RIG's that break the bank for the added esoteric values like 'reliability', 'safety' and 'performance'.

u and me on the same board brother....got blasted wayy too many times coz i called the Extreme 4 bad :p
although ROG has much more of a niche customer base...so its up to the OP...

what is rog???

ASUS ROG --> Republic of Gamers.

A series specifically oriented towards the enthusiast niche in the market.

u and me on the same board brother....got blasted wayy too many times coz i called the Extreme 4 bad :p
although ROG has much more of a niche customer base...so its up to the OP...

I do not call the ASRock motherboards duds. I was more concerned about the after sales side of the story. The fact that the orientation of screws on the Extreme4 motherboard were not in line with ATX specifications was a later find.

I rarely used to recommend this motherboard and now with a decently priced alternative in the form of the GIGABYTE-Z77MX-D3H I think the problem is solved for now.

I do not call the ASRock motherboards duds. I was more concerned about the after sales side of the story. The fact that the orientation of screws on the Extreme4 motherboard were not in line with ATX specifications was a later find.

I rarely used to recommend this motherboard and now with a decently priced alternative in the form of the GIGABYTE-Z77MX-D3H I think the problem is solved for now.
dats only one side of the problem :p

Back