Need Pune Route information (Pune members, Urgent)

Lol, @Being.smart - Do you have any idea how busy @kauzy is? :p Do you think he will leave all his vimp work just to drop me? Lol. I will manage it somehow :p Even though I don't know much about transport service in Pune, I am capable of handling such situations. I just wanted some help from Pune residing members here, because I have scheduled my appointment and I have to report in just before 1.30pm :)

And Sudarshan is busy because he will be in office by the time I come to Pune. He can't leave office and come to Swargate just to drop me :p lol

Anyways, how's Autowale Dial-An-Autorickshaw | 24×7 Dial A Rickshaw Service For Pune if I need it in case of Emergency?

Last edited by a moderator:
Pune is not like mumbai dude. It's a big and nice city to go and live, So take out all your doubts and go through Rikshaw and it will charge you only 88bugs.

Lived in Pune for 5 years. Rickshaw walas would rather sit in their vehicles all day not earning anything than to ferry a passenger on meter. They are extortionists by nature. Meters are for show.
8:30 pm from Aundh to ESquare and the guy wants half return....FU
I bought a bike in Pune to escape these. I have only travelled 2-3 times in an auto in my 5 years of living in Pune.

lol.. i don't live in pune.. :p

And even if I wanted a lap of Volvo S60, I would have asked you for a long long drive to Mahabaleshwar or somewhere else instead of asking you to drop near "Passport Seva Kendra" Lolz :p

Ase nahi sodnar, S60 chi party ajun baki ahe :p

edit : wth, spoiler doesn't work? :O

Then you can help Rahul++ and save his money. you have a bike and you live in pune for the past five years. it's quite impressive to find such an nice
guy in TE.

I would have gladly helped him but i mentioned that i have lived and not living there. If you see i am bit far away from Pune at the moment. I do have a bike but that is not in Pune else i would have offered him that too (if it was feasible).

Lol, I had to cancel my appointment :mad: Thanks to hell lots of chicken I ate on night just before my appointment date. I did all the preparations and slept, and when I woke up I couldn't even stand. I got cold, fever, cough. Don't know whether it was a chicken or the water I drunk in that restaurant :X I was badly weak, couldn't even stand properly :(

That was a big phail. Anyways, I will be going to Sudarshan's place on Friday. Saturday, I'll be at TE Meet (Damn excited :D). I will reschedule my Passport appointment. I need my passport on or before 8th October, I hope I will get it by then :)

Thank you all for your help. I think I won't be in need of Auto/Bus anymore as I will be shifting to Pune for like 4-5 months (Courses and stuff) so I will probably buy a new bike and rent a room there :) Transport won't be a problem anymore..

Regards,
Rahul...

he he he... U made a big popat.... :D
Anyways.. Welcome to Pune... for your stay... And you will only then agree how much having a bike means/helps here in Pune.

Back