Need Suggestion: Android Mobile in 13K

iosoft

PC enthusiast since MS DOS 5
Skilled
Dear Friends,

Please suggest me a Android based Smart Mobile in 13K Budget.
Should have 3G support.

Side Note: User is a girl.

Hey how about Samsung Galaxy Pro. It has got both touchscreen and qwerty besides an 800 Mghz processor and froyo 2.2.
Is 3G and has a 3.2 MP camera. And is avaliable for around 10K on flipkart.

comp@ddict said:
actually i 2nd it, touch screens are not for girls. My friend bought an N8, she text's me,
"it's so hard and weird to use this"
That's because, she isn't used to it. Install swype in it and tell her the tips(double tap to delete, space to insert, circle for double letter and so on) in swype. She'll go crazy about texting. SHe'll never ever touch non touch phones.

emmarbee said:
That's because, she isn't used to it. Install swype in it and tell her the tips(double tap to delete, space to insert, circle for double letter and so on) in swype. She'll go crazy about texting. SHe'll never ever touch non touch phones.
how the hell did you know

@comp@ddict - you did install swype and she started liking the touch phone?
second note - dunno how i forgot to comment this the first time. N8? seriously? That's aint the best in touch. Even a half priced android mobile can outrun the N8 in terms of UI fluidity. Hope she had bought N8 looking for a good camera mobile and not for any other thing :)

@OP- disappeared in thin air?

Buy Moto Defy if your GF (or whoever she is) is comfortable with touchscreen phones... It is selling for Rs.16179 (17179 - 1000 (RCOMLB1) and if she isn't then buy her a Nokia E5 (White) she would definately love it... Plus white E5 would suit her too... ;)

@comp@ddict - That's the beauty of android. You don't need to stick with what you've been provided with. You can widen up. And with Market, its too easy to get what you wanted. (seriously, whatever you want.)
BTW, all HTC sense UI devices doesn't stutter out of the box. That's the reason I had suggested the OP to go for Wildfire S. You can find it in my previous comment. But buying a HTC device just for SENSE UI isn't advice-able...

There are actually number of Android phones with both touch screen and QWERTY. Some of the mobiles that you should check are
1.Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 (available for 9990 on letsbuy. Use coupon icicilb to get ~1000 rs off)
2.Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 (available for 12899 on buytheprice. You can get 400 Rs. off + 4GB micro SD card by going through MySmartPrice)
3.Motorola Charm (available for 8999 on Flaipkart)

Not linking to any source since this is my first post on the forum and I do not want to get marked as spam :)

Just ordered my 1st android phone from letsbuy, also my 1st ever online shopping @ 8999...... :)

Happy and hope the phone is as good as i have heard about it and have done loads of research. Best buy within a decent budget...

A Android for a gIRl, then my choice is,

1.Xperia X10 mini pro(Damn sexy and cute)

2.Micromax Bling2(girly phone)

3.Moto flipout

The mobile i listed above might be low, but look matters,

else get Nexus S, the curved display make u feel different.

And plz dont buy galaxy ace, its overpriced for that piece of hardware else go for DEFy. see u girL

Poga said:
Tarita...I think ""he"" must have already bought a phone...the thread is 2 months old!!

its very funny to see this post and we realized that this post is 2 months old...

and we people still posting:argue:he he...

anyway the gal didnt post at all...anyway ANDROID18

@poga shes a gal

Back