Need suggestions for buying AC

I run between 26-28c.
yep, inverter for you, I dont have any idea about window inverter ACs but definitely get an inverter for your usecase
Is there any energy loss when using stabilizer?
yeah, definitely, thats how stabilizers work, I cant give you exact figures, I'm not well versed in it but servo ones cut down on the loss by a lot but even if there's loss in electricity, you gotta take into account the savings you do by the increased longevity of your devices

I will be but just wanted to get the performance idea in window ac case.
you'll be better served asking at different showrooms but its the same difference as in between inverter split and normal split, inverter is just the name for the tech, a better question would be the difference between split and window and that mainly comes down to the cost and convenience factor

but in a home, get at least a servo stabilizer for your mains
There are two types of mainline stabilizers, static and servo. Static is compact and cheaper. In what scenarios one will need either, can I get static and will it protect my appliances from voltage fluctuations?

There are two types of mainline stabilizers, static and servo. Static is compact and cheaper. In what scenarios one will need either, can I get static and will it protect my appliances from voltage fluctuations?
hey, Im not well versed in it but from what my father has told me, static stabilizers do not handle larger surges well, they have a higher consumption as well, you can get both, both will work fine enough, its just servo will handle surges/fluctuations better and will be more energy efficient long term, we have been using static stabilizers for decades and it was fine for us, its only recently that when we had our home renovated and wiring re-done that we coughed up the dough for a servo, Static will be just fine for your usecase if you dont want to spend on a servo. we used to run our 4 ACs (separate stabilizers for each), mains (separate stabilizer), and separate one for larger applicances like our oven (shit back then used up over 2000W!!), and all of them were static, and obviously they used to break down sometimes but you can get it repaired easily. and for more context: we live in a tier 3 city so power fluctuations used to be pretty common in the last decade, if you are in an area with infrequent fluctuations/surges then you are more than fine with a static one

Get a surge protector for your main line and you will be fine in any tier 1 or 2 city ,most applicance can easily handle voltage fluctuations and the added lifespan isn't really worth the cost and hassle. Stabiliser are only needed if your power quality is shit.

Back