Need to streamline my audio situation - budget 2-4k

kvn95ss

Adept
I listen songs mainly on spotify, and podcasts on YouTube / spotify. Here is my current setup -

Phone (~80% usage) - iPhone 14 (Bought the earphone dongle but man its anemic, build quality isn't assuring)
DAC - Audient iD4, will be used with desktop / laptop

IEMS -
KZ ZSN Pro with a mismatched cable (Using type B cable)
KZ ED16 with old cable (using at work for video calls, work system doesn't have bluetooth)
Blon BL03 (Using mainly with desktop for gaming / movies)

Headphones -
Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT (Headphone for casual listening)

Bluetooth TWS -
KZ AZ09 - used to work fine, but after a severe drop, I get massive stuttering when I use both buds together. I can use individual bud just fine.
QCY T1 - got in giveaway, battery is not holding up well. Case and buds are not holding charge like they used to
Dying Mi bluetooth receiver - battery holds charge now for an hour at max

My outcome -
My mom's boat bluetooth died, so I will be giving the KZ AZ09 and KZ ZSN Pro to her, as she prefers to use single earbud. So those two things will go to her.

Overall, I want a better and convenient audio scenario for me. I want one dedicated IEM to use with my desktop / laptop, especially when I am gaming. I listen to songs and watch videos mainly on my phone. Bluetooth, while not sounding great, is hella convenient, so would prefer a TWS over neckband. I can spend 2-4k to improve the audio scenario. Would prefer to do it right now before I leave for Sweden.

I was thinking of getting a TWS for 1k or so, whichever one has decent reviews, which I will use this as my sleeper / video buds. For serious listening sessions, I will get Tangzu Wag'er which I can use with my earphone connector. This is kinda fits in my budget. My other option is to buy KZ AZ09 Pro and Wag'ner. Either option will let me use the blons exclusively with desktop. I can sell / replace any components to increase my budget.

Any suggestions from fellow audiophiles / enthusiast are welcome!

I can up my budget to 8-10k, BTR5 will go on sale in HPZ for 8k, is it a decent buy for the price?

Personally still think KZ AZ09 Pro + wagner will be a decent combo for me.

I can up my budget to 8-10k, BTR5 will go on sale in HPZ for 8k, is it a decent buy for the price?

Personally still think KZ AZ09 Pro + wagner will be a decent combo for me.
I was just about to say this, you could maybe squeeze in a little and go for a BTR3/5. My current solution is a BTR3 with Samson SR850s I hot swap it from PC to Mobile and it doesn't lose quality.

Event TWS sell convenience more than quality so it's really hard to get good ones

Back